Ariana Grande Discussion

Leography

To be honest, I like her early music much more than her music now. From the last album I only like the title track "Positions", from the two albums before (Sweetener & thank you, next), I only like 6 songs out of 27 songs total. I really hoped that "Sweetener" would sound like No Tears Left To Cry which I absolutely love, but I was disappointed when I listened to it. I wish she will go back to her roots as in "My Everything" or "Dangerous Woman".

1 hour ago, Leography said:

J6IZXBHAFJBGPD473UIBPLZVVI.jpg

Since Ari launched the music video for the 34+35 remix today, what about we launch our AG thread! 

Do we have any Arianator (she's right, it's an AWFUL fanbase name 😂) in the house? 

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't like Ariana Grande before 😅

But after ROM, I started loving her. She's such a sweet and kind person. I like her new album, 34+35 is definitely my favorite from it, pov is my second favorite. I really adore the friendship gaga has with her. 

I'm not an arianator yet , but I'm definitely a fan ❤️

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator

I wouldn't really consider myself an Arianator, at least not yet, but I'd definitely consider myself a fan. I like Put Your Hearts Up, Break Free, Bang Bang, One Last Time, No Tears Left to Cry, Positions, 34+35 and ROM (obviously 😂🥰)

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't like Ariana Grande before 😅

But after ROM, I started loving her. She's such a sweet and kind person. I like her new album, 34+35 is definitely my favorite from it, pov is my second favorite. I really adore the friendship gaga has with her. 

I'm not an arianator yet , but I'm definitely a fan ❤️

Yeah her personnality is REALLY sweet, when you took the time to actually know her a little bit you just can't not love her! 

Also TASTE, pov is my favorite song off positions, and one of my favorite Ariana song, periodt!

1 hour ago, Graffo131 said:

To be honest, I like her early music much more than her music now. From the last album I only like the title track "Positions", from the two albums before (Sweetener & thank you, next), I only like 6 songs out of 27 songs total. I really hoped that "Sweetener" would sound like No Tears Left To Cry which I absolutely love, but I was disappointed when I listened to it. I wish she will go back to her roots as in "My Everything" or "Dangerous Woman".

While I also really like her previous records, I really feel like she's really doing what she wants and needs to right now, rather than doing things because people want her to, if that makes sense? 😅

But hopefully ROM wasn't her last journey into pure pop music! (Even if I really love her last three albums!)

• ★ Senior Moderator
5 hours ago, Leography said:

J6IZXBHAFJBGPD473UIBPLZVVI.jpg

Since Ari launched the music video for the 34+35 remix today, what about we launch our AG thread! 

Do we have any Arianator (she's right, it's an AWFUL fanbase name 😂) in the house? 

I really like her. Not my favorite, but I like her. She has good songs though. That are ICONIC 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

My boyfriend is a huge fan of her. I used to like her in the past but around the sweetener era the excitement gone. And now thanks to my boyfriend I started to be interested in her music again and I like it, maybe even better. Positions is a very good piece of art in my opinion. I look forward to the deluxe version.

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, taygerm said:

I love him and his personality. their songs are very beautiful and successful. When I heard that it was rain on me my cooperation, I cried with happiness. Hope they cooperate with gaga again!

I wasn't really happy about rain on me but when the song came you better believe I loved it and replayed it so much my family was tired of it. 

8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I wasn't really happy about rain on me but when the song came you better believe I loved it and replayed it so much my family was tired of it. 

That song definitely has changed my opinion about Ariana. When I read the news about their collaboration I was so disappointed because I had been expecting a Rihanna collab. But her friendship with Gaga really shown me how sweet a person she is.

• 3 weeks later...