Jump to content

Zack Snyder's Justice League (Out March 18th)


Leography
 Share

Recommended Posts

DC fans, the long awaited moment is almost here!

For casual super-heros fans, here's what went down: Justice League (The follow up movie to Man of Steel and Batman V Superman) was released in 2017, but due to a personal tragedy, the director, Zack Snyder had to step down from production. Warner hired Joss Whedon to complete the movie, and it was a hot ass mess. The story has been changed, and so were the photography, the dialogues, the soundtrack, the global tone of the movie, the ending...

DC fans have campaigned for YEARS so Warner could finally release the director's cut of the movie. And amen, IT WORKED! We'll get to see the 4-hours original movie, completed by Synder himself on March 18th on HBO Max (Worldwide distribution TBA)

Are you excited? Did you like Snyder's movie in the DCverse? What do you think of this historic case? It's not everyday that fans manage to pressure a movie studio to put millions of dollars to re-release a 4 years old movie who kinda flopped back then!

Oh and btw, new trailer this Sunday!

Edited by Leography
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator

OMG OMG! The time Has come 😭❤️ I can’t wait to see it!!

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG OMG! The time Has come 😭❤️ I can’t wait to see it!!

Me neither!!! Four long years, but I'm sure it'll be totally worth it!! 😍 (I mean FOUR hours, hot damn!)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 minutes ago, Leography said:

Me neither!!! Four long years, but I'm sure it'll be totally worth it!! 😍 (I mean FOUR hours, hot damn!)

HAHAHAHA LOL 

Four hours, CRAZY!!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Administrator

I find this so embarassing... The movie was one of the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. We were expecting a new Avengers and we got...Garbage (?). I doubt he can resurrect the franchise...half of the cast quit lol

  • TEA 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

I find this so embarassing... The movie was one of the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. We were expecting a new Avengers and we got...Garbage (?). I doubt he can resurrect the franchise...half of the cast quit lol

Yeah, I LOVED Batman V Superman (and was honnestly bored by Avengers haha) so I expected A LOT, and instead we got...Well what Whedon does. And it wasn't cute. You can love him or not, but he was the worst choice to go after Snyder, their style are the exact opposite.

But to be fair the goal here isn't to ressurect the Snyderverse, that ship sailed a long time ago, and both Snyder and Warner were upfront about it when announcing this re-release. It's truly to clear his name from the monstruosity Whedon did and offer HIS vision, through and through!

As for the cast, Cavill kinda excited DC (and not even clearly, he said that he might come back and loves the role), Affleck was supposed to hang the cape after that whole debacle but did return for reshoots and will play Batman at least one more time in the upcoming Flash movie (with Miller as Barry Allen still). The only one who truly won't film for DC anymore is Ray Fisher, following Warner's lack of action regarding the abuse of Whedon on the JL cast and crew. (One more reason why I don't like the guy)

Sorry I talk a lot, but I just love DC SO much, I'm so excited to see the Justice League finally done right!

Edited by Leography
  • TEA 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The full trailer is out, and already you can see how different the movie will be!

Also, DARKSEID AND THE JOKER (kind of)!! 

I just can't wait!! (Even tho I'll have to wait one more month for the official release in France in April :eww:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, devillenter said:

I don't like marvel movies. In all of them, the plot is fairly similar. But maybe I'll give this one a chance.

This is DC (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman…) and not Marvel (Avengers, Iron-Man, Spider-Man…) haha
But yeah, super-heroes movies are all very similar haha But what I really like about Snyder's movies is that he really have a vision of them, and make it really unapologetic, even if a lot of people don't like that (too serious, too dark, etc)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Leography said:

This is DC (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman…) and not Marvel (Avengers, Iron-Man, Spider-Man…) haha
But yeah, super-heroes movies are all very similar haha But what I really like about Snyder's movies is that he really have a vision of them, and make it really unapologetic, even if a lot of people don't like that (too serious, too dark, etc)

Oh, forgive me, I'm not from the superhero world haha Well, that sounds good. I like the dark atmosphere in series. And I like when something is serious and has some kind of meaning. I think I'll actually give it a shot!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, devillenter said:

Oh, forgive me, I'm not from the superhero world haha Well, that sounds good. I like the dark atmosphere in series. And I like when something is serious and has some kind of meaning. I think I'll actually give it a shot!

I can advise you to watch Batman V Superman first! Justice League is the direct follow up to that one! And if you like Batman V Superman you most likely like Justice League too! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Leography said:

I can advise you to watch Batman V Superman first! Justice League is the direct follow up to that one! And if you like Batman V Superman you most likely like Justice League too! 

Oh, okay. I was actually considering watching The Dark Knight. That Batman trilogy seems pretty interesting. Especially since I had a chance to watch Joker and I liked it because it focused more on the character's psyche rather than action and fighting the enemy. Should I go through The Dark Knight before Batman v Superman? 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, devillenter said:

Oh, okay. I was actually considering watching The Dark Knight. That Batman trilogy seems pretty interesting. Especially since I had a chance to watch Joker and I liked it because it focused more on the character's psyche rather than action and fighting the enemy. Should I go through The Dark Knight before Batman v Superman? 

There are separate movies, so you can totally watch them! The DK trilogy is really good, but I never clicked with Bale as Batman… Heath Ledger's Joker is ICONIC tho!

Batman V Superman is maybe closer to a classic superhero movie, with the difference that Superman and Batman are each other's villains for the main part of the film! The film deals with the implications of power (super or not) and what it means for those who don't have any. If you try this one, I HIGHLY suggest you watch the director's cut. It's REALLY long (I think it's 3 hours long, but the plot make more sense (not that it doesn't in the theatrical version, but yeah) and the characters are more fleshed out! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leography said:

There are separate movies, so you can totally watch them! The DK trilogy is really good, but I never clicked with Bale as Batman… Heath Ledger's Joker is ICONIC tho!

Batman V Superman is maybe closer to a classic superhero movie, with the difference that Superman and Batman are each other's villains for the main part of the film! The film deals with the implications of power (super or not) and what it means for those who don't have any. If you try this one, I HIGHLY suggest you watch the director's cut. It's REALLY long (I think it's 3 hours long, but the plot make more sense (not that it doesn't in the theatrical version, but yeah) and the characters are more fleshed out! 

Ok, I will watch Batman V Superman maybe even tonight haha Thank you so much for such elaborate suggestions!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...