LG6 title  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose :

• Chromatica
    • Free Woman

As Gaga revealed that LG6 was originally going to be called Free Woman , but later it was changed to Chromatica 

If you had the choice, which title would you think would suit LG6 best? 

I Like Free Woman, but tbh, Chromatica is amazing.

1- It includes colors, which matches the theme of lg6 (the tribes) and her hair colors this era. 

2- Chromatica sounds more futuristic than Free Woman. 

3- I love it when she makes up a new word. Just like ARTPOP

Free Woman would have been kinda boring regarding both the music of the album and her whole discography. I'm really glad she went with Chromatica 💕 

Remember when everyone thought it was going to be called "Gaga", because of the tattoo?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Leography said:

Remember when everyone thought it was going to be called "Gaga", because of the tattoo?

OMG YAAAAASSSS. I remember that. I would have been a perfect name, but Chromatica is iconic. 

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Definitely Chromatica!! It's such an original name, just like ARTPOP.

She's so smart :pose:

PERIOD

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

8 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG YAAAAASSSS. I remember that. I would have been a perfect name, but Chromatica is iconic. 

PERIOD

Even if not very original, I would like it more if she used Gaga for a best album title! Or "Lady Gaga", one disc Lady, one disc Gaga 🥺

But I'm off topic sorry 😅

• WIG 1
3 hours ago, Leography said:

Free Woman would have been kinda boring regarding both the music of the album and her whole discography. I'm really glad she went with Chromatica 💕 

Oh yeahhhh! I honestly wanted it so badly because if there's an album called GAGA, you bet your ass it is going to be the best album in the universe. Someday maybe. 

Also, remember that Adele theory? 😂

6 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Definitely Chromatica!! It's such an original name, just like ARTPOP.

She's so smart :pose:

She's so intelligent I always think about this. Like her brain, is not ordinary 

34 minutes ago, Leography said:

Even if not very original, I would like it more if she used Gaga for a best album title! Or "Lady Gaga", one disc Lady, one disc Gaga 🥺

But I'm off topic sorry 😅

Your idea seems perfect for a Greatest Hits release 😍

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Chromatica is absolutely what it needed to be. It gives the album an edge in terms of the visuals and the world she created with it and it sets it apart from her discography. . . I mean look at the cover, any other name on that cover probably would’ve not fit well. I wish we’d had through a gatefold vinyl with the Chromatica cover photo, it’s so odd they never created one although Bobby said they would.

17 hours ago, dafniye said:

Oh yeahhhh! I honestly wanted it so badly because if there's an album called GAGA, you bet your ass it is going to be the best album in the universe. Someday maybe. 

Also, remember that Adele theory? 😂

She's so intelligent I always think about this. Like her brain, is not ordinary 

I wish I could be in her mind sometimes and see what's going on :glasses3: lmao 

17 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I wish I could be in her mind sometimes and see what's going on :glasses3: lmao 

Ikrr the way she described how her mind sees the world during the Zane Lowe interview was so interesting.

• TEA 1
3 minutes ago, blinklg said:

Free Woman is a little too "cheap and simple" as the album title and doesn't fit the aesthetic of the album:mic:

That's actually so true!!!

I was also thinking that this is the first time the album is not called like one of the songs in it.

We had...

The Fame, both song and album title.
The Fame Monster, we have Monster.
Born This Way, both
ARTPOP, both
Joanne, again..both

In Chromatica we only have Chromatica I, II and III, but they don't count lol

• TEA 1
On 2/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, dafniye said:

As Gaga revealed that LG6 was originally going to be called Free Woman , but later it was changed to Chromatica 

If you had the choice, which title would you think would suit LG6 best? 

I Like Free Woman, but tbh, Chromatica is amazing.

1- It includes colors, which matches the theme of lg6 (the tribes) and her hair colors this era. 

2- Chromatica sounds more futuristic than Free Woman. 

3- I love it when she makes up a new word. Just like ARTPOP

I love the name chromatica but I wish I understood it a bit more... but it's still the perfect name for lg6 :sip:

1 hour ago, Judas said:

I love the name chromatica but I wish I understood it a bit more... but it's still the perfect name for lg6 :sip:

As far as I understand, Chromatic refers to a scale/range of colors. Chromatica is how gaga sees the world, the color in it. That color can be in the form of happiness, pain, tears, depression, ptsd etc. It's a bit complicated to explain, and I'm not the best person to do that haha