Taylor Swift Thread

• ★ Moderator

This is interesting 🥰 I wouldn't be the world's biggest Swiftie, but I do like her. I have about 6 of her songs on my Spotify playlist and I follow her on social media. I went to her Reputation tour in 2018 coz my dad's friend had spare tickets and I really enjoyed it. I'll probably listen to this at some point 💖

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I don't know much about her, other than her songs.
Did she release some of her old songs again? My Twitter is freaking out and I don't know what's going on lol

Yes she did. Love Story sounds pretty good actually. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

I personally lost myself in folklore. This album is just magical. Evermore didn't grab me that way anymore, unfortunately. Generally, I'm not a big fan of Taylor. I like some of her older songs, but I listen to folklore over and over again.

• Love 1

I like her, I’m not a big swiftie but I do like her music, I like her albums lover and folklore the most because I really like her new stuff because I feel like it connects to me more than her old stuff. My favorite song on cardigan and my favorite song on lover is the man because both of them are so catchy.

On 2/22/2021 at 6:48 PM, Tan Nazlı said:

I love all her albums but I have a soft spot for Speak Now. That album made me a fan of hers... and the fact that she wrote the whole album alone is mind blowing

1989 made me a fan of her. A lot of respect to Taylor she's been through some shi*y stuff