10 Years Of Born This Way

• ★ Administrator

10 years ago today, this song changed the world forever. What are you best memories from that day?

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I wasn't a fan back then, but I'm so thankful for this song. It has helped me as well as many other countless people.

Can't believe she wrote this masterpiece in 10 minutes only.

Billboard has named it the second best gay anthem, but I feel like it is THE best gay anthem. 

BTW helped me realize my sexual identity too. So, thank you Gaga ❤️🌈

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Oh God! I was so excited about this release. I was waiting for this track for so long and I listened to the radio premiere. I remember I was crying for that very long intro thinking it was the song 🤡 but it wasn’t hahahahah. After the song premiered, I bought the track on iTunes and recorded the song to a CD-R to keep listening to the song on my way to school. Lol 

This song changed so many lives, including mine. It was released during the time I was being bullying and starting to realize about my sexuality. This song is very special for all of us, and we can’t thank Gaga enough for what has done from us with this track and album. 

image.gif.dd1aacaae9f29730974478ad5e4f33dd.gif

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

I can't believe BTW came out 10 years ago, I was only 15, I feel so old now!!! lol :sad2:

I still remember the first time I listened to it! :cute:
I didn't have a smartphone back then so I couldn't listen to the song as soon as I woke up (ugh what a miserable time!). It was a school day so I had to wait till the afternoon to listen to it on my computer at home. On my way back home I took the bus, I was so excited I couldn't wait to go home! I casually took a seat close to the driver who was listening to the radio. Suddenly, I heard a song that I've never heard before, and it seemed like was Gaga singing it. I tried to catch it but the radio wasn't very loud and the bus was noisy, but then I heard "I'm beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way" (or at least part of it) and it was at that moment that I realized that THAT was THE song!!!! :dead: We all knew the lyrics cause Gaga sang it at the VMAs.
The song sounded amazing, and when I got home I downloaded it on my iPod. The day after, on my way to school, I listened to BTW on repeat for the entire bus ride (one hour). I was so happy  :sad3:

Do you remember your first time?

• ★ Moderator
11 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I can't believe BTW came out 10 years ago, I was only 15, I feel so old now!!! lol

I was only 6 back then and even I felt old thinking about it this morning 😂 I've been a Little Monster since 2011 😂

• ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Shan said:

I can’t believe it’s been 10 years. Wow 

Me neither :sad1: time’s passing very fast 

• Love 1

I don't remember the first time I heard the song, but I definitively remember staying up all night to watch the Grammys! #EuropeanMonsterThings
10 years Jesus, I wasn't even 20 :glasses1:
EDIT : let's hope that they'll give us new editions for the album's 10 anniversary in 3 months!

Edited by Leography

I'm pretty sure Gaga thought about the 10-year anniversary of BTW. She's just staying away from us. While it is a bit sad, I'm happy for her if she needs that to feel better.

Can't believe it's been 10 years already! :sad2: I'm so old :sad2:

• ★ Moderator
On 2/12/2021 at 1:54 AM, Leography said:

EDIT : let's hope that they'll give us new editions for the album's 10 anniversary in 3 months!

OMG YES!!! I’ll start saving money to buy EVERYTHING! 😪❤️😭😭😭

Guys do you remember this interview?

IT'S SO FUNNY
I remember loving it back then, and I've just rewatched it after years and omg, was she ok? :lol: 😂😂😂

The list of rumors is hilarious, and her answers too 😂 
"Do you have a boyfriend?" "WHY?" :teeth: