Which song feels like Gaga wrote it for YOU?

On 3/1/2021 at 8:29 AM, chromartica said:

personally, i can relate to a lot of her songs, but when i first heard 911 i literally stopped breathing for a moment and teared up because it was like she went inside MY HEAD to write poetry about the things i cannot put into words. I feel like that with every song on chromatica, it's crazy. she really hit a deep spot with this one 🥲❤️

I feel Chromatica this insanely too. I fucking love Alice, really wish that we can all keep looking for wonderland. I choked on 911, Replay, and 1000 Doves. Those pain are very real yet empowering. For me, a lot of her songs (from other album too, obviously) are solid reminder that we are all human, and that actually however messed up this world is, there are still a whole lot people that are kind and working hard to make this place a better place. That is how her songs calm me, or make me want to dance hard too! Lol

14 hours ago, Steff said:

I feel Chromatica this insanely too. I fucking love Alice, really wish that we can all keep looking for wonderland. I choked on 911, Replay, and 1000 Doves. Those pain are very real yet empowering. For me, a lot of her songs (from other album too, obviously) are solid reminder that we are all human, and that actually however messed up this world is, there are still a whole lot people that are kind and working hard to make this place a better place. That is how her songs calm me, or make me want to dance hard too! Lol

This is a very good explanation! I feel like she's getting more and more authentic with age. Each new records tells us something about her which we never knew before, and in doing this, that 'something' resonates with us too. Everybody (locals) wants her to sing quirky songs or go full pop, she goes full pop but takes her inner self there too, and I feel that's why Chromatica is not only personal to her, but to us as her fans, and us as humans too. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dafniye said:

This is a very good explanation! I feel like she's getting more and more authentic with age. Each new records tells us something about her which we never knew before, and in doing this, that 'something' resonates with us too. Everybody (locals) wants her to sing quirky songs or go full pop, she goes full pop but takes her inner self there too, and I feel that's why Chromatica is not only personal to her, but to us as her fans, and us as humans too. 

I agree with youu! I love and support everything she does:crying: