Which song feels like Gaga wrote it for YOU?

Has there ever been a Gaga song where you felt like it was made just for you

For me; Hair, Bad kids, and Replay feel like Gaga's having a conversation with me ❤️

• Love 2

Shallow, 911 and Replay are songs that I listened to for the first time thinking “I can’t believe someone else feels this way and I’m not alone”. Joanne was really important because it came out just when I suffered a big loss. It comforts me to this day.

4 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

Joanne was really important because it came out just when I suffered a big loss. It comforts me to this day.

Same, I lost my grand-mother in 2017, I immediately linked that with Joanne. I can't listen to the song without crying.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Ray said:

when i read it the only song that came in mind is Bad Kids. Its really underrated.

It really is! A lot of people skim over it but it's lyrics resonate with me so much. 

13 hours ago, Leography said:

...Is it bad if I say Sexxx Dreams? 💀

I thought of adding Dancin' in Circles at first too so don't worry lol

5 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

Shallow, 911 and Replay are songs that I listened to for the first time thinking “I can’t believe someone else feels this way and I’m not alone”. Joanne was really important because it came out just when I suffered a big loss. It comforts me to this day.

I'm glad gaga could comfort you during your loss, and I'm very sorry for it. 

911 is one of her best songs. I can't believe I never thought of my biggest enemy is me before because I am always self sabotaging myself too. 

5 hours ago, lilith said:

I feel like speechless  and Dope are a tie it makes me feel like I just had a huge break up with a person I've never dated:crying:

Reminds me of a comment under the I'll Never Love Again MV where a person said that they feel like their husband just died but they were single and a straight man 😭

1 hour ago, Leography said:

Same, I lost my grand-mother in 2017, I immediately linked that with Joanne. I can't listen to the song without crying.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Joanne truly is a masterpiece. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I thought of adding Dancin' in Circles at first too so don't worry lol

Little Hornysters unite :cheers:

22 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Reminds me of a comment under the I'll Never Love Again MV where a person said that they feel like their husband just died but they were single and a straight man 😭

LMAO i've seen it, I laughed so hard 

22 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Joanne truly is a masterpiece. 

Thank you ❤️ She was my favorite person and we had an amazing bond, so I'm still processing it, but it gets easier with time, I manage to remember the good times instead of the end now ❤️

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

Little Hornysters unite :cheers:

Thank you ❤️ She was my favorite person and we had an amazing bond, so I'm still processing it, but it gets easier with time, I manage to remember the good times instead of the end now ❤️

Little Hornysters 😭💀

I'm glad to know that! Just know she would be proud of who you have become since then ❤️

• ★ Moderator

911. My biggest enemy is me. 

I’m still dealing with myself, so I’m my biggest enemy. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

3 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Probably Joanne since we had an extremely similar incident in my family

I'm so sorry :(

One thing I like is how the songs that are very personal to Gaga somehow always turn out to be very personal for the fans too! 

1 hour ago, tony said:

911. My biggest enemy is me. 

I’m still dealing with myself, so I’m my biggest enemy. 

1598694084501.png

• Love 1
On 2/21/2021 at 11:24 AM, marcelameletti said:

Definitely 911. The lyrics describe exactly how I feel everyday.

911 is so special. I hate to say that I didn't like it in my first listen, but now it's my all time favorite! 

6 hours ago, Judas said:

hair means a lot to me , “i’ve had enough, this is my prayer, that ill die living just as free as my hair”

Me too! I use my hair as a way to express myself and the people around me sometimes really make me feel about it by saying stuff like "oh your natural hair is prettier, this doesn't suit you" and all that. 

Like, live and let live.

• Love 2

personally, i can relate to a lot of her songs, but when i first heard 911 i literally stopped breathing for a moment and teared up because it was like she went inside MY HEAD to write poetry about the things i cannot put into words. I feel like that with every song on chromatica, it's crazy. she really hit a deep spot with this one 🥲❤️

• Love 1
On 2/10/2021 at 3:26 PM, dafniye said:

Has there ever been a Gaga song where you felt like it was made just for you

For me; Hair, Bad kids, and Replay feel like Gaga's having a conversation with me ❤️

I feel the same with hair and bad kids