#FreeBritney

Matt

• ★ Administrator

Did you guys see the documentary "Framing Britney Spears" on Hulu?

Also, Brit's boyfriend shared this on Instagram earlier today. What do you guys think?

IMAGE 2021-02-09 19:21:24.jpg

• ★ Senior Moderator

I was thinking about making this topic today. Thank you for sharing it 🙏🏻

And I haven’t seen the documentary just yet. I have to find a way to get a Hulu subscription since I’m not from the USA. Britney is the first artist I known in my life, since I was little child. I was a Britney Army before being a Little Monster. 

I’m really sad about this, and you can see Britney has been struggling. I’m really tired of not seeing her living a fully and plenty life. I hope she finds freedom, and we want justice for Britney ✊🏻 

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Also, Brit's boyfriend shared this on Instagram earlier today. What do you guys think?

IMAGE 2021-02-09 19:21:24.jpg

Also, I’m very surprised he has spoken up about this. None of her past boyfriends have spoken about this. I’m shocked. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Administrator

@tony Just use a basic USA VPN, so you can see it from Youtube! I linked it above!

Also yes!!! I am so surprised that he spoke about it...I really hope this time something gets done for real. I'm tired of seeing her in a cage.

• ★ Moderator

I don't know much about her as I'm not really a fan, but I've heard on Twitter about what's happening to her, and I'm beyond disgusted. What kind of outrageous person would do anything like this to another human being and try to control their life like that? 🤮

• ★ Senior Moderator
36 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm tired of seeing her in a cage.

Literally, a cage as you said. 😪 

And thanks for the trick ❤️

31 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

I don't know much about her as I'm not really a fan, but I've heard on Twitter about what's happening to her, and I'm beyond disgusted. What kind of outrageous person would do anything like this to another human being and try to control their life like that? 🤮

She has suffered a lot. We should be talking about her legacy, and how she continued to keep pop music relevant in the USA since Madonna got banned for American Life, not about this horrible situation she’s facing. She might not be the best vocalist, but she is one of the biggest pop artists of the entire world. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

I haven't seen the documentary yet, but I think her 'boyfriend' is in on it. I feel so sad for her and even sadder to see all those Instagram posts where she pretends to be happy yet it's evident that she's being forced to make those videos and photos.

I don't understand how the law can still put her under a legal conservatorship yet let's her family bank off her. If she's not fit enough to have her own life in control, then she's not fit enough to perform and sing! 

I hope Britney gets freed soon. All my thoughts and prayers to her ❤️

Edited by dafniye
  • Love 1

I've heard about this , it's kind of hard to believe seriously,  its awful. If someone like britney spears can be trapped like this imagine for a " normal " person 😶 , its freaky it means like it can happen to anybody ..

• Love 1

I’m honestly so heart broken. I have heard about the situation for years but watching an in depth documentary about it, just hurts me. I feel so bad for her. I can’t wait to support whatever she does when this is over. 

It's just INSANE. I can't understand how justice isn't on Britney's side on this. Shows us how the corrupt the system might be.

I really hope the documentary will be the spark to light up a fire burning down that f*cking conservatorship. While I don't really care for her music, that woman deserves EVERYTHING and I'll never stop supporting and hoping for her!

I've just watched the documentary  , I cried seriously.  I dont know much about her but its seems like the media destroyed her,  I hope that people could read the signs of a psychological problems now with the opening about mental health.  She seems like a sweet and sensitive woman who got so objectifiedby the public that she had no way out and no control of her life. No wonder why she had a complete breakdown  ! Who wouldn't have had one..  maybe this conservatorship was good at first but clearly its wrong for some times now.  If she could of perform and stuff , she was capable to have some control of her life. Also how outrageous the fact there is a huge conflict of interests between her and her dad 😶 wtf 

• 2 weeks later...