On 2/8/2021 at 9:41 PM, dafniye said:

I was wondering if anyone here is suffering from BPD? 

BPD is a borderline personality disorder. People often confuse it with bipolar disorder. But it's really not, there are many differences between them. My favorite way to differenciate them is with something I read online; bpd is bipolar disorder, but faster. 

So I suffer from BPD. I don't know for how long I have had it for, but I remember being this moody person ever since I was a child. I think it is related to some of my childhood trauma too. 

Bpd causes me to be moody, splitting, disassociating, going from feeling like I deserve no love, success or happiness and then switching to feeling extremely lucky and happy. It's so exhausting and I sometimes just want to shut down and do nothing.

I have habits like impulsive decisions, which may be harmful for me in ways. And also addictions. I have had an unhealthy addiction since I was 8 years old. I have tried getting rid of it but I always get sucked back in. 

Anyone has a similar experience and would like to share their coping mechanisms? I feel really defeated sometimes because feeling too much is physically as well as mentally draining 😔

I have heard of this but i was unaware of what it meant exactly so thank you for educating me.

I don’t think i can give any advice as i don’t know much abt it but have you tried seeking professional help?

i hope that you are doing okay :)

2 minutes ago, Judas said:

I have heard of this but i was unaware of what it meant exactly so thank you for educating me.

I don’t think i can give any advice as i don’t know much abt it but have you tried seeking professional help?

i hope that you are doing okay :)

I'm glad I'm letting other know about it. 

As I said above, I'm trying to but it's hard, as I can't afford it at the moment. Just one more year of school then I'll try to get a job ❤️

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I'm glad I'm letting other know about it. 

As I said above, I'm trying to but it's hard, as I can't afford it at the moment. Just one more year of school then I'll try to get a job ❤️

Oh no i’m sorry you can’t afford it :( That sounds like a hard journey but i’m sure you can do it.