Did you turn anyone into a little monster?

So I don't know if it's all little monsters, but I'm always talking about Gaga. Like always. To the point where my family and friends are pretty tired of it 😂

I have turned two of my friends into little monsters. Plus my family is always up to date of Gaga's whereabouts. 

Today I was whisper-singing 911 around my sister (my sister is the only one whom I feel comfortable with singing in a low voice lol)  I sang "my biggest enemy is me," and then I got lost into thought. My sister completed the lyric for me with "pop a 911". 

I was honestly surprised! She just stared at me, rolled her eyes and said I'm always listening to this sing, she has memorized half of it by now 😂

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Moderator

I think I did last year, I was meeting this guy I liked, and he’s an Arianator the only thing in common we had is we like The 1975. So basically rain on me interested him a lot, his favorite song from chromatica is 1000 Doves. 

But know he came back with his ex and we’re good friends now. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

1 minute ago, tony said:

I think I did last year, I was meeting this guy I liked, and he’s an Arianator the only thing in common we had is we like The 1975. So basically rain on me interested him a lot, his favorite song from chromatica is 1000 Doves. 

But know he came back with his ex and we’re good friends now. 

I was dumbfounded for a moment and thought that rain on me wasn't there last year?? 

And then I realized we're already in February of 2021.

Time is passing by so fast it's surreal. 

• ★ Moderator
Just now, dafniye said:

And then I realized we're already in February of 2021.

:dark: 

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Time is passing by so fast it's surreal. 

It’s true. It’s true. 

• LMAO 1

9 minutes ago, Leography said:

Yes, my ex :lol: and my parents like her more now, but they wouldn't listen to her on their own I think!

Locals 😔

1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Omg yes I'm always talking about Gaga with my friends and family... When someone talks about ANY singer they're like "you see, SHE is WORKING"...

It's not our fault gaga is literally so perfect 😩❤️

• WIG 1

Nobody yet. But my parents like her. My dad is often walking around the house going "ra ra ra a a ra ma ra ma ma" 👀 He always liked her haha

my Dad hates used to dislike gaga a lot like to the point where he was about to ban her from the household(lol) and we did a bet where if I can make him like gaga then he would buy me merch of hers SOOO. all I did really was force him to listen to her by blasting her music in my room and at like 3am I would here a small "p-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face" so one day he was watching her Grammy's performance when she sang born this way and told me I won and he bought me some of her merch. :)

49 minutes ago, gia said:

Nobody yet. But my parents like her. My dad is often walking around the house going "ra ra ra a a ra ma ra ma ma" 👀 He always liked her haha

That's so cool! 

My mom sent me the whole inauguration national anthem performance that she recorded on her phone from the TV and I cried when she did that. It's the little things they do 😩❤️

47 minutes ago, lilith said:

my Dad hates used to dislike gaga a lot like to the point where he was about to ban her from the household(lol) and we did a bet where if I can make him like gaga then he would buy me merch of hers SOOO. all I did really was force him to listen to her by blasting her music in my room and at like 3am I would here a small "p-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face" so one day he was watching her Grammy's performance when she sang born this way and told me I won and he bought me some of her merch. :)

Haha that's awesome! All I can say is get that bread girl 💪

9 hours ago, dafniye said:

My mom sent me the whole inauguration national anthem performance that she recorded on her phone from the TV and I cried when she did that. It's the little things they do 😩❤️

This is so cute 🥺 My mum commented on her dress haha

4 minutes ago, gia said:

This is so cute 🥺 My mum commented on her dress haha

Her dress was so beautiful that even the people who dislike her had a positive thing to say about it!

Really speaks wonders about her fashion style 💅❤️

• ★ Moderator
14 hours ago, Leography said:

Yes, my ex :lol: and my parents like her more now, but they wouldn't listen to her on their own I think!

My mom loves/hates Gaga 😂 she hates her because I’m a fan of hers, she says Gaga is my mother. But my mom really likes her music and her makeup. Specially the Stupid Love palette. :cheering:

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Judas said:

I’m still working on it lol. No matter how much i talk about gaga nobody seems to care 😭

I've tried many times but has not succeeded too. But it's easier to make them like some Gaga songs than to turn them into a fan. Some songs I often recommend them are Always Remember Us This Way, The Cure, Million Reasons, Sour Candy, Rain On Me.

6 hours ago, Judas said:

I’m still working on it lol. No matter how much i talk about gaga nobody seems to care 😭

Ugh keep talking queen. 

You need to - kee- cak- talking