Jump to content

what gaga songs and or albums do you thing deserved more attention?


Recommended Posts

  • ★ Moderator

Albums I think they all got fair attention. Now songs, Heavy Metal Lover deserves a music video. Its an underrated masterpiece. Sexxx Dreams too, that song if it had a MV wouldve slap so hard.

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Album : ARTPOP

Song : Summerboy. Deserved to be a single we all know :(

29 minutes ago, Ray said:

Albums I think they all got fair attention. Now songs, Heavy Metal Lover deserves a music video. Its an underrated masterpiece. Sexxx Dreams too, that song if it had a MV wouldve slap so hard.

Sexxx dreams tho. I would have given my left arm to have it's MV and for it to be a single! 

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

Red Flame and Brooklyn Nights should have been released. Those two songs are just ICONIC. 

Dope and Jewels & Drugs deserve more attention and love from Monsters, I don’t know why fans dislike those songs. 

Joanne deserves more attention. That’s the most personal raw album from GaGa. 

  • TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ray said:

Albums I think they all got fair attention. Now songs, Heavy Metal Lover deserves a music video. Its an underrated masterpiece. Sexxx Dreams too, that song if it had a MV wouldve slap so hard.

Sex Dreams it’s just fire! 

 

3 hours ago, dafniye said:

Album : ARTPOP

Song : Summerboy. Deserved to be a single we all know :(

Sexxx dreams tho. I would have given my left arm to have it's MV and for it to be a single! 

Summerboy it’s a cute song 

 

6 hours ago, lilith said:

I think angel down in the Johanne album deserved way more attention. And for albums ARTPOP.

 

2 hours ago, Leography said:

Agreed, Angel Down is truly one of the most unique ballad in her discography! She's so good at ballade, but I don't know, I feel like this one is truly different and special!

The message of angel down is very poetic 

 

2 hours ago, tony said:

Red Flame and Brooklyn Nights should have been released. Those two songs are just ICONIC. 

Dope and Jewels & Drugs deserve more attention and love from Monsters, I don’t know why fans dislike those songs. 

Joanne deserves more attention. That’s the most personal raw album from GaGa. 

Red flame is a banger! Azealia did that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
13 hours ago, dafniye said:

Album : ARTPOP

Song : Summerboy. Deserved to be a single we all know :(

Sexxx dreams tho. I would have given my left arm to have it's MV and for it to be a single! 

Omg same, like even the Song feels like it was made for a MV. Imagine the SERVE!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, tony said:

Red Flame and Brooklyn Nights should have been released. Those two songs are just ICONIC. 

Dope and Jewels & Drugs deserve more attention and love from Monsters, I don’t know why fans dislike those songs. 

Joanne deserves more attention. That’s the most personal raw album from GaGa. 

I agree with you!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Jewels & Drugs but I do love Dope! I don't know why fans didn't like it :thinking:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, gia said:

I agree with you!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Jewels & Drugs but I do love Dope! I don't know why fans didn't like it :thinking:

I like J&D 😪 Why nobody likes it?

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tony said:

I like J&D 😪 Why nobody likes it?

I don't dislike it but I need to be in the right mood to listen to it so I often skip it :oscar:

  • TEA 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
10 minutes ago, gia said:

I don't dislike it but I need to be in the right mood to listen to it so I often skip it :oscar:

I skip MJH to be honest. I don’t like that song. 

Edited by tony

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

Songs: Again Again, So Happy I Could Die, The Quern, Jewels and Drugs, Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered, Come To Mama, Heal Me, Enigma. 

Album: Joanne. 

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...