Little Monsters App

I love the concept of Little Monsters official application. But I don't understand why fans don't use it anymore and Gaga isn't active there either.

The theme and layout of it is very cool and I wish it was still as famous as it was back in the day! 

I wish that too!!!!

But the reason why nobody use it anymore is exactly because Gaga doesn't use it either!

It was supposed to be a place where we could know each other, spread kindness, share our art, pictures, and bond (with Gaga as well) and we did it at first, but there are so many platforms now where we can do that, including this community.

Now I am wondering if Chromatica TV was supposed to be something similar, probably not a social media, but something made just for fans. I remember someone posted a picture with all the words that were banned on that website. So I guess it was something were you could comment a tell stuff. But honestly I don't even remember what it was supposed to be, and probably we'll never know  :sad2:

13 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I wish that too!!!!

But the reason why nobody use it anymore is exactly because Gaga doesn't use it either!

It was supposed to be a place where we could know each other, spread kindness, share our art, pictures, and bond (with Gaga as well) and we did it at first, but there are so many platforms now where we can do that, including this community.

Now I am wondering if Chromatica TV was supposed to be something similar, probably not a social media, but something made just for fans. I remember someone posted a picture with all the words that were banned on that website. So I guess it was something were you could comment a tell stuff. But honestly I don't even remember what it was supposed to be, and probably we'll never know  :sad2:

Chromatica TV is such a fresh wound. This era had so much potential but poor Gaga could not even do half the things she had envisioned for it! 

I saw that list too and cracked a laugh at it. I have this hope, this tiny bubble of hope that she's going to revive the era before the Chromatica ball (whenever that happens) to hype up the tour and it's sales. 

But we'll see. 

Right now I'm so excited for the gucci movie and the second jazz album! ❤️👌

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, dafniye said:

I love the concept of Little Monsters official application. But I don't understand why fans don't use it anymore and Gaga isn't active there either.

The theme and layout of it is very cool and I wish it was still as famous as it was back in the day! 

I believe the issue is mainly with Gaga no longer using it. 

4 hours ago, dafniye said:

I've installed it on my old phone, it's still there. I think I might revisit the app and see if it has changed.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

3 hours ago, Twitter said:

I believe the issue is mainly with Gaga no longer using it. 

Yeah I believe so too

3 hours ago, tony said:

I've installed it on my old phone, it's still there. I think I might revisit the app and see if it has changed.

Same. I still have it and visit it from time to time. 

• Love 1

Funny, I re-downloaded it the other day after @GagaXCollectionmentionned it to me! It's a shame Gaga don't use it anymore, it truly was so fun!

It gave us my biggest frustration as a LM tho, knowing that there is two studio versions of Princess Die, and we have none 😭

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Leography said:

Funny, I re-downloaded it the other day after @GagaXCollectionmentionned it to me! It's a shame Gaga don't use it anymore, it truly was so fun!

It gave us my biggest frustration as a LM tho, knowing that there is two studio versions of Princess Die, and we have none 😭

I really wish she would use it again. 

1 minute ago, Leography said:

Same, but I totally get why she wouldn't though, considering how she distanced herself with social media altogether.

Exactly. And that’s completely understandable. It’s the best for her though. 

11 hours ago, Leography said:

Same, but I totally get why she wouldn't though, considering how she distanced herself with social media altogether.

I'm really happy that she's doing what must be done to protect her mental health and I think it is better that she doesn't come that much online anymore because social media can truly be negative sometimes. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hon, why don't people use it. The only thing closer to an update was on the login page there is a picture of Gaga in chromatica attire. All we get FROM Gaga is the website admin posts her tweets on their. Do y'all need to start a movement or something. Get every user on this site on it.