Non-Gaga-Related Merch Collectors Thread

On 2/13/2021 at 2:52 AM, blessedbyartpop said:

I’ll order Kylie Minogue Disco vinyl next week 🖤

As you should! What color will you get? I have the simple turquoise and the double Glow in the Dark!

Also I opened and took pics of the Mylène Farmer boxset and it's GORGEOUS 😍

Edited by Leography

I love to collect vinyls!!

Besides gagas discography I have ariana grande, Taylor swift, Lana Del Rey, Melanie Martinez, BLACKPINK, Broadway, musicals, soundtracks, dua lipa and more!!

I recently preordered Lana Del reys Cocc alternative cover vinyl which I am so excited to come. It's so pretty!

• Tony pinned this topic
  • ★ Moderator

I recently bought Madame X by Madonna. I never thought I would buy it, but I’m starting to like the album now, so... I had to. 2CCE3EFD-F954-4523-B15E-6BE6530E0B22.thumb.jpeg.701e65d869c4d1911c8d1c6892201874.jpegFF4C7551-6CCE-4400-B7EA-27C126C6E35C.thumb.jpeg.b76b27989a309ed46ac26e16209f535f.jpeg

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

I'm broke af so I don't collect vinyl right now... but what I do have is a really good amount of CDs as an type of start pack! My favourites visually are Twin Fantasy by Car Seat Headrest and Blurryface by twenty one pilots! 

Edited by bllackout
_
  • ★ Moderator

This is my Olivia Newton-John collection. She's the actress & singer who played Sandy in the movie Grease 🥰💗

Not sure if DVDs and CDs officially count as merch, but I usually count them as merch 💕

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator
46 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

This is my Olivia Newton-John collection. She's the actress & singer who played Sandy in the movie Grease 🥰💗

Not sure if DVDs and CDs officially count as merch, but I usually count them as merch 💕

Oh my god! My dad loves Grease and Abba! He’s a big fan of 70s and 80s. I’m super glad that you love that. I’m a big fan of classics. I always say that I was born in the wrong time. Wish I could lived the 70s and 80s and witnessed them with my own eyes. 

• LMAO 1

• ★ Moderator
9 hours ago, Tony said:

Oh my god! My dad loves Grease and Abba! He’s a big fan of 70s and 80s. I’m super glad that you love that. I’m a big fan of classics. I always say that I was born in the wrong time. Wish I could lived the 70s and 80s and witnessed them with my own eyes. 

I sometimes wish the same 😂😂

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, little_monster_amy said:

I sometimes wish the same 😂😂

It’s true! Those were better times. And even if we were born during those decades, we would have met Lady Gaga as well. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

I LOVE Lady and the Tramp. I adored this movie as a child and loved the name 'Lady', turned out, I would end up loving a woman with the same first name later on 😩❤️

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

I went to the mall today and I found this CD in a store:E928688A-43C0-4374-957F-54A84941DAF2.thumb.jpeg.1f6a1e446fda5ca1c8b53e9c1b19d301.jpeg

I had to buy it! I love Lana so much and this album is beyond iconic. NFR deserved a Grammy. 

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
Just now, little_monster_amy said:

Everyone loves Muppets! Specially Gaga

• LMAO 1

On 4/25/2021 at 9:34 PM, numb the flame said:

For my birthday my dad got me the deluxe edition of "portions" by Ari

Help I thought you actually meant portions and was wondering when that was released and if I missed that 😭👌

34 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Help I thought you actually meant portions and was wondering when that was released and if I missed that 😭👌

omg how did I fck up spelling positions, thanks for clocking it :sad2:

EDIT: I can't edit it welp :clownmakeup:

Edited by numb the flame
14 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

omg how did I fck up spelling positions, thanks for clocking it :sad2:

EDIT: I can't edit it welp :clownmakeup:

It must be auto correct FB_IMG_1594591008333.thumb.jpg.c60eea810b752111d9764c067cc31a1b.jpg

• LMAO 1