Non-Gaga-Related Merch Collectors Thread

Hi Little Collectors :cheers:

If you like physical releases from other artists than Gaga, this is the place to discuss it! Weither it's your new piece in your collection, a preorder you're expecting, an exciting new Urban Outfitters edition… It's here! 

I'll start with sharing my Discogs! You can see all of my collection over here!

And here are my two latest items: 
144471045_742322439748168_84718581658357
147082105_441604997038480_17576493372469

Edited by little_monster_amy
Changed the title because I thought it would be better to make the thread about Non-Gaga-Related merch in general, rather than just non-Gaga-Related music
  • WIG 1
  • ★ Moderator

Hi hi!!! 

The last things I bought from other artits are The Album by BLACKPINK, E-MO-TION and E-MO-TION Side B by Carly Rae Jepsen. Right know I'm waiting if Dua's Future Nostalgia new version has a physical release, if not, I will be the bonus edition released last year. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

2 hours ago, tony said:

Hi hi!!! 

The last things I bought from other artits are The Album by BLACKPINK, E-MO-TION and E-MO-TION Side B by Carly Rae Jepsen. Right know I'm waiting if Dua's Future Nostalgia new version has a physical release, if not, I will be the bonus edition released last year. 

I hope the Moonlight Edition will get a blue vinyl! :cute: (Even though I already have two different vinyl 💀)

• TEA 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

I hope the Moonlight Edition will get a blue vinyl! :cute: (Even though I already have two different vinyl 💀)

I only collect GaGa vinyls. I only have 1 Dua Lipa vinyl, 1 Azealia Banks vinyl and 1 Kim Petras vinyl. 

• ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, Leography said:

Well that's already something :) 

I never thought I would own an Azealia Banks album. It’s the 1991 EP. It was so cheap on Amazon, I had to order it. I like her music, but I don’t want to talk more than that. I just like her music. 

The Dua lipa vinyl I have is One Kiss picture disc. It’s so beautiful 😍

/// 

You’re French so you must have Mylène Farmer music in your collection. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, tony said:

I never thought I would own an Azealia Banks album. It’s the 1991 EP. It was so cheap on Amazon, I had to order it. I like her music, but I don’t want to talk more than that. I just like her music. 

The Dua lipa vinyl I have is One Kiss picture disc. It’s so beautiful 😍

/// 

You’re French so you must have Mylène Farmer music in your collection. 

Haha yes I have some Mylène vinyl! But I became a fan really late (like three years ago), so I don't have that many!

Do you like her?

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

Haha yes I have some Mylène vinyl! But I became a fan really late (like three years ago), so I don't have that many!

Do you like her?

Yes! I like her. My favorite song from her is City of Love. I know her because of Alizee, she was very famous here in Latin America, specially in Mexico. 

Just now, tony said:

Yes! I like her. My favorite song from her is City of Love. I know her because of Alizee, she was very famous here in Latin America, specially in Mexico. 

Oooh right! My best friend is from Mexico as well, and he also knew Alizée before MF haha 

• Love 1

I'm holding off ordering the Ariana positions clear coke bottle green LP but it looks really gorgeous! I've preordered an album which is due out next month by an industrial artist called Kanga (lowkey waiting on her label to release the LP's on her band camp page)

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
8 minutes ago, Leography said:

Oooh right! My best friend is from Mexico as well, and he also knew Alizée before MF haha 

Lol. Mademoisellle Juliette was a huge it in Mexico. But my favorite songs from her are Moi Lolita and Fifty Sixty. 

I miss those years when I was happy. 

5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I'm holding off ordering the Ariana positions clear coke bottle green LP but it looks really gorgeous! I've preordered an album which is due out next month by an industrial artist called Kanga (lowkey waiting on her label to release the LP's on her band camp page)

It is gorgeous, can't wait to have it! (But in April... 💀)

Just now, tony said:

Lol. Mademoisellle Juliette was a huge it in Mexico. But my favorite songs from her are Moi Lolita and Fifty Sixty. 

I miss those years when I was happy. 

Same, those were definitively simplier times 😅

• Love 1
Just now, Leography said:

It is gorgeous, can't wait to have it! (But in April... 💀)

Same, those were definitively simplier times 😅

It's not that far away though, hopefully it won't get delayed endless amount of times

2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It's not that far away though, hopefully it won't get delayed endless amount of times

... I just realized it's in two months. WHAT IS TIME

krabs.jpg

Edited by Leography
  • WIG 1
Just now, Leography said:

... I just realized it's in two months. WHAT IS TIME

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/020/001/krabs.jpg

😂 I'm just hoping my preorders don't get delayed. I ordered them through the oldest record store in the world and I highly encourage people to order through independent record stores, it helps them majorly especially in todays world. 

• TEA 1
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

😂 I'm just hoping my preorders don't get delayed. I ordered them through the oldest record store in the world and I highly encourage people to order through independent record stores, it helps them majorly especially in todays world. 

Absolutely, it's totally worth the extra bucks! (And they usually take better care of packaging your stuff)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Leography said:

Absolutely, it's totally worth the extra bucks! (And they usually take better care of packaging your stuff)

the record store I bought from all their prices are the same as what's on Gaga's UK store and HMV so I'm not spending much more than I would elsewhere and I'm helping out my community. 

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

I have a lot of ABBA CDs, both Mamma Mia movie soundtracks, 3 Disney CDs, P!nk's Beautiful Trauma album, the Grease Soundtrack, Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta's This Christmas album, a few Now That's What I Call Music CDs, Adele's 21 album, the Beauty and the Beast 2017 soundtrack and many others. I have at least 18 CDs in total, including all of Gaga's studio albums and some of her other works 💖

• Love 2

I just preordered Dua's Moonlight Edition on vinyl!2102-wr-dualipa-vinyl-v2_2_.png

And my boyfriend bought me the vinyl boxset of Mylène Farmer's new best of 🥺❤️ It was so out of the blue, I'm so happy!!! (Not my picture)

20210212_193511.jpg

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Leography said:

I just preordered Dua's Moonlight Edition on vinyl!2102-wr-dualipa-vinyl-v2_2_.png

And my boyfriend bought me the vinyl boxset of Mylène Farmer's new best of 🥺❤️ It was so out of the blue, I'm so happy!!! (Not my picture)

20210212_193511.jpg

WIG 😍😍😍 they MF boxset looks gorgeous. I want a boyfriend like yours 

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, tony said:

WIG 😍😍😍 they MF boxset looks gorgeous. I want a boyfriend like yours 

It is gorgeous 🥺 (and so is my boyfriend haha) 

Manifesting one for you! 🕯️

• Love 1
  • little_monster_amy changed the title to Non-Gaga-Related Merch Collectors Thread
  • Tony pinned this topic