The Happy Broadcast

Leography

Hi guys! 

I wanted to promote an amazing Instagram account I recently discovered, The Happy Boradcast !
Since the news is pretty much anxiety inducing, I wanted to find an alternative place to stay informed of the positive that's happening in this world!

4_o5W3--.jpg

They often posts good news from around the world, and do a weekly roundup on Sundays!

Also, aren't their illustrations so cute?? 
Eq5SzRcVQAE52xF.png4cfef3cfc5200cba0aafcbc3d19b356d5e6918c3

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Leography said:

Hi guys! 

I wanted to promote an amazing Instagram account I recently discovered, The Happy Boradcast !
Since the news is pretty much anxiety inducing, I wanted to find an alternative place to stay informed of the positive that's happening in this world!

4_o5W3--.jpg

They often posts good news from around the world, and do a weekly roundup on Sundays!

Aww these are adorable. Plus the Estonia one 😭❤️

• Love 1

Just now, dafniye said:

Aww these are adorable. Plus the Estonia one 😭❤️

I knooow! Truly, an amazing source of information, definitively helped me many times when I need some cheers!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Leography said:

I knooow! Truly, an amazing source of information, definitively helped me many times when I need some cheers!

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you have accounts and stuff to cheer you up! 💕

I didn't know it, thank you for sharing!

I try to stay away from the TV and all those pages that seem to be made to sink you into a depression... Going to follow this account!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, gia said:

I didn't know it, thank you for sharing!

I try to stay away from the TV and all those pages that seem to be made to sink you into a depression... Going to follow this account!

Yeah, even before COVID the news was pretty anxiety inducing, but now that the virus is here it's worse than ever… 

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 hours ago, Leography said:

Hi guys! 

4_o5W3--.jpg

Those two news 🥺❤️ Thank you for sharing this! I really needed to know about this. Thank youuuuu ❤️ I’m following them right now! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

4 hours ago, tony said:

Those two news 🥺❤️ Thank you for sharing this! I really needed to know about this. Thank youuuuu ❤️ I’m following them right now! 

I'm so glad you guys are loving this as well :cute:

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
5 hours ago, Leography said:

I'm so glad you guys are loving this as well :cute:

Thank you so so much! You are very kind. I hope you're doing well. 

:kiss:

On 2/7/2021 at 8:15 PM, Leography said:

Hi guys! 

4_o5W3--.jpg

This account seems like a nice break from the glamour and falsity that is present on instagram. Thanks for sharing this!

• Love 3

• ★ Senior Moderator
15 hours ago, devillenter said:

This account seems like a nice break from the glamour and falsity that is present on instagram. Thanks for sharing this!

Exactly! It’s better to know about positive news rather than negative news and comments. 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/14/2021 at 5:38 AM, devillenter said:

Exactly, negative sources need to be turned into positive ones as soon as possible :)

They totally forget about positive news because only negative news generate interest. 

Edited by Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, devillenter said:

Unfortunately, it's true. Negative news sells better.

As it shouldn’t be. :sad2:

Negative and fake sell better. Actually there are entire companies just paid to sell fake news. They were a big ally of Tr*mp.

By the way, it's been more than a week that I follow that account and it's really great! You find out things you wouldn't even think about!

• Tony locked this topic