Do you have pets?

On 2/22/2021 at 10:05 AM, Gagas_artpoptech said:

I have 2 adult bunnies and 2 baby bunnies!!

My sister has been wanting a bunny for so long! The only problem comes with their poop. We live in an apartment so keeping a bunny there wouldn't be very wise

Bunnies are so fluffy 🥺❤️

4 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

I love animals but my parents hate them so I don't have any.

Ugh my parents were the same way. Then the pandemic happened, both my parents were away so I took my mother's permission and got a cat. My dad came back and tried getting rid of her but I stood my stance. 

Hope you'll be able to get one soon. My cat really helps me calm down and relax. 

9 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Ugh my parents were the same way. Then the pandemic happened, both my parents were away so I took my mother's permission and got a cat. My dad came back and tried getting rid of her but I stood my stance. 

Hope you'll be able to get one soon. My cat really helps me calm down and relax. 

I'll move out next year so it's ok.

2 hours ago, dafniye said:

My sister has been wanting a bunny for so long! The only problem comes with their poop. We live in an apartment so keeping a bunny there wouldn't be very wise

Bunnies are so fluffy 🥺❤️

Omg I used to have a bunny in an appartement and it was very complicated yes cuz my bunny became very aggressive cuz he only had little space to run around we had to feed him with a can

3 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Omg I used to have a bunny in an appartement and it was very complicated yes cuz my bunny became very aggressive cuz he only had little space to run around we had to feed him with a can

It's a good thing we didn't get one then! 

5 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Thank you!

Anytime ❤️