What is Gaga's best album visually?

Chromatica for sure! It's the first time I think she managed to execute everything perfectly, while being so cohesive all the way through! 

Born This Way is close second to me, that high fashion punk vibe she had going on was everything 💕

• ★ Senior Moderator

Tie between Chromatica and Born This Way.

Interesting how what is suppose to be her most visual albums weren’t given the proper promo/moment.

• ★ Moderator

A tie between BTW and Chromatica. I feel like Chromatica had so much more to offer visually. Even now most of us saying Chromatica, and thats only with little visual content.

Chromatica and Born This Way had the best visuals for me, the chromatica photo shoots are so iconic and the 911 is amazing. But every part of the BTW visuals era were so good

2 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Definitely. I always imagine a MV with the costumes used in that photoshoot, it would be totally amazing.

Yesss me too! It gives very Sine From Above vibes. Like all the three outfits (album cover, the one used for stupid love promotion and the blue apple music one) 

2 hours ago, dafniye said:

Yesss me too! It gives very Sine From Above vibes. Like all the three outfits (album cover, the one used for stupid love promotion and the blue apple music one) 

spacer.png

This image literally screams Alice.

15 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Oh yes it does. When she's falling into wonderland or something! 

Yes, I always imagine this is the scene when she singing the part :"Screaming at the top of my lung...Take me on the trip" and then fall into the portal to Wonderland/ Chromatica.  

10 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes, I always imagine this is the scene when she singing the part :"Screaming at the top of my lung...Take me on the trip" and then fall into the portal to Wonderland/ Chromatica.  

Spill 💅