What would you say to Gaga if you ever met her?

dafniye

I have seen a lot of stories from people where they shared very heartfelt stories with her about how she changed their lives. 

So, I was wondering what's something you have thought about that you would say to her if/when you meet her? 

Plus, if you've already met her, do share your experience please, as I love reading about her from different perspectives ❤️

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMonster36 said:

I would tell her that she is my hero and thank her for all the wonderful music she had created. And thank her for just being her.

"And thank her for just being her." 

I love that and it's one of the things I wanna tell her too ❤️

I think I won't be able to react. I will be shocked. I will probably tell her that I love her and that her music heals me every day. That I admire her so much for the amazing human being she is. That she's my daily inspiration... But probably my sinapses will stop working so all this will remain stuck in my brain 😂

• LMAO 2

3 minutes ago, gia said:

I think I won't be able to react. I will be shocked. I will probably tell her that I love her and that her music heals me every day. That I admire her so much for the amazing human being she is. That she's my daily inspiration... But probably my sinapses will stop working so all this will remain stuck in my brain 😂

Haha relatable. I have this habit where if something exciting happens I start disassociating. And then I literally have to remind myself that I have to listen to what the other person is saying in order to respond 😂

10 minutes ago, gia said:

I think it will be the same for me, shocked , plus the babbling because I never have had an English conversation at loud 😅 it would be a massacre but I'm sure she wont care ❤

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

I really don’t know. I would be shocked, in tears, speechless and shaking. I think it would be spontaneous. But I’ll tell her I love her and thank her for changing and saving my life since the fame era. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

4 minutes ago, tony said:

I really don’t know. I would be shocked, in tears, speechless and shaking. I think it would be spontaneous. But I’ll tell her I love her and thank her for changing and saving my life since the fame era. 

That's so sweet! 🥺❤️

I really hope all of us meet her someday. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
36 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's so sweet! 🥺❤️

I really hope all of us meet her someday. 

I hope so too! ❤️

1 minute ago, Leography said:

I don't think I could tell her anything meaningful tbh I would be too starstruck! Plus there is really no word to express how much she's changed me! 

You said it! Maybe we should all write letters so that when we get lost for words at that time then we still have a way to tell her all we have to say.

• Love 2

• ★ Senior Moderator
11 hours ago, Leography said:

I don't think I could tell her anything meaningful tbh I would be too starstruck! Plus there is really no word to express how much she's changed me! 

She changed all of our lives ❤️

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Twitter said:

I already met her before and she is really tiny and nice. If I met her again I like to get to know her more. 

So happy for you 🤍 Everybody says she's exactly how you expect her to be (and even more). Can't wait for my turn to come!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, gia said:

So happy for you 🤍 Everybody says she's exactly how you expect her to be (and even more). Can't wait for my turn to come!

Yes she definitely a kind person. Next time I just wanna spend more time getting to know her like in a club or party setting where’s she just having fun.

8 hours ago, Twitter said:

Yes she definitely a kind person. Next time I just wanna spend more time getting to know her like in a club or party setting where’s she just having fun.

That would be a dream 😍 can I come with you? :sad2:

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator

I can already imagine myself preparing a whole speech and the walking up to her and say "Gaga love you I" or something so dumb and random like "Gaga Babylon pls". im not making this up im really weak and ill for sure end up saying something so random haha.