Jump to content

Which Gaga merch would you love to own but isn't available anymore?


Recommended Posts

I made the big mistake of not buying the picture disc of rain on me and stupid love,  I'm desperate to found them again at a reasonable price.. 

I also saw some tee shirts of born this way I would have loved to have 😪

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adeline said:

I made the big mistake of not buying the picture disc of rain on me and stupid love,  I'm desperate to found them again at a reasonable price.. 

I also saw some tee shirts of born this way I would have loved to have 😪

Try facebook market place. Sometimes there are some kind people there that sell at the same price that they bought them as. I would suggest lady gaga groups. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Try facebook market place. Sometimes there are some kind people there that sell at the same price that they bought them as. I would suggest lady gaga groups. 

Thanks for the tips 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2021 at 2:54 AM, MaulJHolland said:

the fact that no one has said the Lady Gaga Disco Cross Necklace and the Lady Gaga Bolt Necklace blows my mind, I will forever look and miss those necklaces, used to own both.

What happened to them? Did you lose them or? 

I remember that you made a post about that as well 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

This Coachella hoodie: CF79BB8F-8443-4803-A8A1-C0D4AFD043A7.png.40ba0cce094720a30eefb78be82fca0f.png

i really want it so bad

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tony said:

This Coachella hoodie: CF79BB8F-8443-4803-A8A1-C0D4AFD043A7.png.40ba0cce094720a30eefb78be82fca0f.png

i really want it so bad

That's literally why I made this topic. I want it bad (your bad romance!) like I even spent $50 on a website where they were selling this one and got scammed for it 😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bllackout said:

This sweater is really stunning but I'm sad that it isn't anymore avaliable :(

spacer.png

I feel like such a fake fan I've never seen that before. 

It's so good! Have you checked ebay? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I feel like such a fake fan I've never seen that before. 

It's so good! Have you checked ebay? 

I've checked eBay and depop, nothing, or sold out or doesn't exist. It's such a shame, it looks so GOOD and STUNNING 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by bllackout
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bllackout said:

I've checked eBay and depop, nothing, or sold out or doesn't exist. It's such a shame, it looks so GOOD and STUNNING spacer.pngspacer.png

I LOVE this ARTPOP statue so much. 

Maybe check a lady gaga group on Facebook (i advised this to someone above too) as there are people there willing to sell stuff. There's even a lady gaga buy and sell group. Try your luck in that. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I LOVE this ARTPOP statue so much. 

Maybe check a lady gaga group on Facebook (i advised this to someone above too) as there are people there willing to sell stuff. There's even a lady gaga buy and sell group. Try your luck in that. 

 

I'll check it! Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...