Which Gaga merch would you love to own but isn't available anymore?

Let's be real, Gaga has always had one of the coolest merchandise ever.Β 

I personally have had my eye on the red tentacle Coachella hoodie. But I've never been able to find it anywhere 😭

I'm curious to know what other monsters favorite sold out merch is.Β 

10 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'm not that big on merch (I'd rather buy CDs or vinyl), but the Alejandro candles were REALLY fun tbh πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah. Those were really cool. To all those who were shocked about her Chromatica soap, maybe they hadn't seen the candles before πŸ’€

9 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

The Fame perfume πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I saw that in a mall some time ago, but I didn't know if it was original or not since they are not produced anymore! πŸ’€

• Love 1
  • β˜… Moderator

Oh lord πŸ˜­πŸ’” I want a lot of stuff.Β 
I would say The Fame original USB. I already have the 10th anniversary version, but I really wanted the OG one.

@GagaXCollection@Leography@MattIf you have it and you can sell me the files of the original USB, hit me up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

8 minutes ago, tony said:

I would say The Fame original USB. I already have the 10th anniversary version, but I really wanted the OG one.

@GagaXCollection@Leography@MattIf you have it and you can sell me the files of the original USB, hit me up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

Ugh sold out merch is so hard to find. And then when you do find it, it's for hundreds if not thousands of dollars (looking at you ebay)Β 

37 minutes ago, tony said:

Sadly no, I only have the 10th anniversary version too 😭 but @GagaXCollectionhas it I think!

• β˜… Moderator
1 minute ago, Leography said:

Sadly no, I only have the 10th anniversary version too 😭 but @GagaXCollectionhas it I think!

😭 it’s okay my dear. I hope GXC has it 🀞

• β˜… Moderator
12 hours ago, dafniye said:

Ugh sold out merch is so hard to find. And then when you do find it, it's for hundreds if not thousands of dollars (looking at you ebay)Β 

Yes! For example I wanted the stupid love keychain, but it found it on the UK Store. Now it’s sold out there as well.

3 hours ago, tony said:

Yes! For example I wanted the stupid love keychain, but it found it on the UK Store. Now it’s sold out there as well.

Aww that's sad! Hope you find one soon!

• β˜… Moderator
9 hours ago, Twitter said:

FAME perfume. My mom loved it and was upset to find out it wasn’t for sale anymore.

I gave fame for my mom back in 2018, she still has it and I hope she gives me the bottle for my collection xD

I want Eau de Gaga, It's unisex so, I should try it.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Judas said:

I really want the Rain On Me vinyl but it's only available for second hand purchase and it is soooo expensive!! But maybe one day I'll own it who knows

They resell stuff on ebay for sooo much more money. Everything is literally so expensive there, costs about 4x the original price πŸ˜”

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

They resell stuff on ebay for sooo much more money. Everything is literally so expensive there, costs about 4x the original price πŸ˜”

i know it’s so unfair :((

2 minutes ago, Judas said:

i know it’s so unfair :((

I think reselling should be made illegal. Especially if it's for tickets of concerts and stuff πŸ™„

10 hours ago, numb the flame said:

anything from the Born This Way Ball tbh

That era had the best merch no doubt. I think visually, Born This Way served so much. And the promotion was HUGE!Β 

39 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It's sad to think Chromatica would've had a similar rollout to Born This Way

In an interview they revealed that Bobby had been planning for two years for this era. Sadly the pandemic happened.Β