Jump to content

Which Gaga merch would you love to own but isn't available anymore?


Recommended Posts

Let's be real, Gaga has always had one of the coolest merchandise ever.Β 

I personally have had my eye on the red tentacle Coachella hoodie. But I've never been able to find it anywhere 😭

I'm curious to know what other monsters favorite sold out merch is.Β 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'm not that big on merch (I'd rather buy CDs or vinyl), but the Alejandro candles were REALLY fun tbh πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah. Those were really cool. To all those who were shocked about her Chromatica soap, maybe they hadn't seen the candles before πŸ’€

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

The Fame perfume πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I saw that in a mall some time ago, but I didn't know if it was original or not since they are not produced anymore! πŸ’€

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • β˜… Moderator

Oh lord πŸ˜­πŸ’” I want a lot of stuff.Β 
I would say The Fame original USB. I already have the 10th anniversary version, but I really wanted the OG one.

@GagaXCollection@Leography@MattIf you have it and you can sell me the files of the original USB, hit me up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tony said:

Oh lord πŸ˜­πŸ’” I want a lot of stuff.Β 
I would say The Fame original USB. I already have the 10th anniversary version, but I really wanted the OG one.

@GagaXCollection@Leography@MattIf you have it and you can sell me the files of the original USB, hit me up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

Ugh sold out merch is so hard to find. And then when you do find it, it's for hundreds if not thousands of dollars (looking at you ebay)Β 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tony said:

Oh lord πŸ˜­πŸ’” I want a lot of stuff.Β 
I would say The Fame original USB. I already have the 10th anniversary version, but I really wanted the OG one.

@GagaXCollection@Leography@MattIf you have it and you can sell me the files of the original USB, hit me up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

Sadly no, I only have the 10th anniversary version too 😭 but @GagaXCollectionhas it I think!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • β˜… Moderator
1 minute ago, Leography said:

Sadly no, I only have the 10th anniversary version too 😭 but @GagaXCollectionhas it I think!

😭 it’s okay my dear. I hope GXC has it 🀞

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • β˜… Moderator
12 hours ago, dafniye said:

Ugh sold out merch is so hard to find. And then when you do find it, it's for hundreds if not thousands of dollars (looking at you ebay)Β 

Yes! For example I wanted the stupid love keychain, but it found it on the UK Store. Now it’s sold out there as well.

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tony said:

Yes! For example I wanted the stupid love keychain, but it found it on the UK Store. Now it’s sold out there as well.

Aww that's sad! Hope you find one soon!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • β˜… Moderator
9 hours ago, Twitter said:

FAME perfume. My mom loved it and was upset to find out it wasn’t for sale anymore.

I gave fame for my mom back in 2018, she still has it and I hope she gives me the bottle for my collection xD

I want Eau de Gaga, It's unisex so, I should try it.

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Judas said:

I really want the Rain On Me vinyl but it's only available for second hand purchase and it is soooo expensive!! But maybe one day I'll own it who knows

They resell stuff on ebay for sooo much more money. Everything is literally so expensive there, costs about 4x the original price πŸ˜”

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dafniye said:

They resell stuff on ebay for sooo much more money. Everything is literally so expensive there, costs about 4x the original price πŸ˜”

i know it’s so unfair :((

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Judas said:

i know it’s so unfair :((

I think reselling should be made illegal. Especially if it's for tickets of concerts and stuff πŸ™„

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, numb the flame said:

anything from the Born This Way Ball tbh

That era had the best merch no doubt. I think visually, Born This Way served so much. And the promotion was HUGE!Β 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It's sad to think Chromatica would've had a similar rollout to Born This Way

In an interview they revealed that Bobby had been planning for two years for this era. Sadly the pandemic happened.Β 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...