House Of Gucci expectations

Ray

• ★ Moderator

Were very close to the release of House Of Gucci, so before it premieres i want to know what are your expectations. Of course us being fans of Ga were gonna want and expect the best and no matter what she is going to serve hard. However is there anything you hope to see in her character, way of acting or anything else. Just drop them below and lets discuss it. 

After it premieres we can look back here and have another discussion. 

• ★ Moderator

I am kind of scared because some people who have seen it, said that it wasn't as great as expected. Judging by the trailers it looks amazing and I'm definitely excited to see Mama Monster act again!

• ★ Moderator
On 11/2/2021 at 1:45 AM, danbekim said:

I am kind of scared because some people who have seen it, said that it wasn't as great as expected. Judging by the trailers it looks amazing and I'm definitely excited to see Mama Monster act again!

I saw the same reactions too 😬. well we as fans are gonna enjoy it nonetheless. Im just worried for non-fans watching it. I think by them saying "not as great" it doesnt really mean its bad, it could mean its "ok" but that was more to the story line. Gaga's acting was received really well by those who watched so far.