Your latest purchase

Because I'm a material girl living in a material world (If you don't have that reference I'm sorry we can't be friends) I want to know: what's the latest thing you bought? :cheers: Can be something useful, a sudden need, a gift to yourself or someone else...

Mine was Miley's Bangerz Tour on blu-ray (got it for 5€!) and some Chromatica Oreos packs (European ones) 

• ★ Moderator

Okay, my latest purchase at the supermarket was a new Vanish for white clothes, because I need my Gaga Dua, and Lana Del Rey shirts white as they were new. 

And my last purchase online probably was... Cheek To Cheek HSN edition.

:DerpGa: I haven't bought oreos yet.

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

My latest purchase was some Haus Labs 💀

It's a really good makeup line I don't know why the monsters hate on it. If it makes gaga happy, then that's all that should matter at the end of the day. 

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

This is my last compulsive purchase lol

20210207_075157.jpg

Oooh where did you buy them? I've been wanting to buy a new BTW The Collection because I didn't keep the hype sticker on mine and the box is kinda damaged :(

15 minutes ago, Leography said:

Oooh where did you buy them? I've been wanting to buy a new BTW The Collection because I didn't keep the hype sticker on mine and the box is kinda damaged :(

Fnac,  but its not new .. I just want to have them lol 

• ★ Moderator

Earbuds! It was a long time ago. I haven't spend much money on anything since there's nothing to spend money on?

I bought some coins for a game too and the next thing I'm spending money on is on a pair of glasses because well.. broke them! :sad2:

Almost bought a plushie from a kpop group but I hold myself back, I'm old for that 🤡

1 minute ago, LittleMouse said:

Earbuds! It was a long time ago. I haven't spend much money on anything since there's nothing to spend money on?

I bought some coins for a game too and the next thing I'm spending money on is on a pair of glasses because well.. broke them! :sad2:

Almost bought a plushie from a kpop group but I hold myself back, I'm old for that 🤡

If it makes you happy, I say go for it! I'm going on my 30s, but one of my favorite item I own is small stuffed rilakkuma bear 😂

• ★ Moderator
9 hours ago, Adeline said:

This is my last compulsive purchase lol

20210207_075157.jpg

OMG! I’ve always wanted Lady Gaga x-posed. And the document seems very cool! 
I’m glad you got BTW the collection. 

1 minute ago, tony said:

OMG! I’ve always wanted Lady Gaga x-posed. And the document seems very cool! 
I’m glad you got BTW the collection. 

I hope they all gonna be in a good quality.. I dont trust the internet but it's the only way lol

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Adeline said:

I hope they all gonna be in a good quality.. I dont trust the internet but it's the only way lol

Where did you buy them?

• ★ Moderator
Just now, Adeline said:

Fnac,  but some of theme are second hands . I'm gonna wait and see 🤞

🤞 hope they arrive in super condition. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leography said:

OMG iconic! Let us know how it goes!

It actually turned our pretty well! It took me a while to get it done (I had dyed my hair many times before so I had to bleach it more than once 😅) but it worked! I'm happy with it :friday: I like that colour too much 😍 let's see if I will still have a job tomorrow...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gia said:

It actually turned our pretty well! It took me a while to get it done (I had dyed my hair many times before so I had to bleach it more than once 😅) but it worked! I'm happy with it :friday: I like that colour too much 😍 let's see if I will still have a job tomorrow...

SO happy for you! 

I always wanted to dye mine too (actually I LOVE the color of bleached hair!), but because of a skin condition I can't do it :(

3 minutes ago, Leography said:

SO happy for you! 

I always wanted to dye mine too (actually I LOVE the color of bleached hair!), but because of a skin condition I can't do it :(

Aw that sucks! Are you sure there aren't some natural products you could try? What if you don't touch the roots? 🤔

Just now, gia said:

Aw that sucks! Are you sure there aren't some natural products you could try? What if you don't touch the roots? 🤔

I have pretty dark hair that would require to bleach it at least twice, and my doctor warned me about it, so I don't want to risk making it worse… So I admire dyed hair from afar haha

• Love 1