how did you discover lady gaga?

lilith

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

When it was announced that she was going to headline the Superbowl ❤️❤️ can't believe Superbowl Li's 4 year anniversary was yesterday. 

Really?!! Did you not know any of her songs before, or did you just became a fan then? 

• ★ Senior Moderator
21 minutes ago, lilith said:

:hi:

I'm an old monster lol I discovered her back in 2008 watching Just Dance for the very first time on MTV. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

25 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

My dad showed me the Edge of Glory mv when it came out when I was 6 😂😂 He's not a huge fan, but he likes her and be thought I'd love her 💖

That is SO cute 🥺🥺🥺 go dad!

• LMAO 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

My dad showed me the Edge of Glory mv when it came out when I was 6 😂😂 He's not a huge fan, but he likes her and be thought I'd love her 💖

OMG. I wish my dad was like yours. He’s a Madonna fan, he started hating Gaga, but know he has seen she’s an iconic artist. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

9 hours ago, Leography said:

Really?!! Did you not know any of her songs before, or did you just became a fan then? 

Weirdly enough I HAD known that there was a Lady Gaga, but I never really paid attention to her face or any of her songs. That was my introduction to her. 

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I really discovered her with shallow but I knew some of her songs without paying attention 

Shallow really did wonders for her ❤️

• ★ Moderator

I randomly got into The Fame when it was released. Tbh i dont really remember omg. I just know thats where i first heard of Lady Gaga.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Bad Romance, Poker Face and Just Dance when I was small but I didnd't become a fan. After that when I was watching the movie 'Gnomeo and Juliet' I loved the song 'Hello Hello' very much and I was so surprise to discover it was Gaga. But it's not until 2018, when Million Reasons came into my auto-play on YouTube did I become a stan.

7 hours ago, Judas said:

My parents love lady gaga and introduced her to me from a young age 🤍

Can I just say that I'm JEALOUS! 

my mum knew lady gaga back when Just Dance was released. But she didn't care enough to share that gem of a woman with me. 

Instead she thought that that lady is weird with that white wig. 

Now she says if she knew her biggest fan would be her own child, she would have maybe done something back then lol