What's a Gaga habit you have adapted?

8 minutes ago, lilith said:

I always bring her up into conversations like I can go to math to gaga real quick:DerpGa:

Omg same. My friends + family are pretty tired of gaga 😔

But does that stop me from talking about her? Hell nah

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Some of y’all might laugh but I always try to do her nasal voice, I just can’t get over it. And the most funny thing is that i can’t do it like her. 

Also I know the Prelude Pathetic almost 100%. I love to say it thinking if I was a the marry the night MV. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

8 hours ago, tony said:

Some of y’all might laugh but I always try to do her nasal voice, I just can’t get over it. And the most funny thing is that i can’t do it like her. 

Also I know the Prelude Pathetic almost 100%. I love to say it thinking if I was a the marry the night MV. 

At least you are trying! I can't do her voice AT ALL! MTN is a masteriece

• ★ Moderator
39 minutes ago, dafniye said:

At least you are trying! I can't do her voice AT ALL! MTN is a masteriece

MTN has to be my all time favorite Lady Gaga video. It’s practically a short film. I wish Born This Way had been a visual album. 

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

13 minutes ago, tony said:

MTN has to be my all time favorite Lady Gaga video. It’s practically a short film. I wish Born This Way had been a visual album. 

Confession : I have only seen MTN a handful of times. It's so traumatizing and triggering for me. I love the whole concept of it and my heart absolutely breaks seeing her in pain.

I agree, BTW had great visuals. 

• Love 1
On 2/6/2021 at 11:33 PM, lilith said:

I always bring her up into conversations like I can go to math to gaga real quick:DerpGa:

Sameeee!!! 😂  Somehow Gaga always comes to my mind, even when the topic is not music related lol

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 9:34 PM, little_monster_amy said:

I tend to accidentally say her name in her accent 😂😂

That's so good ngl 💀

7 hours ago, Judas said:

I always sing the first time we heard Her sing born this way when she won!

That was so powerful, especially when they zoomed in on her eyes when a tear was dropping. Really shows how much she appreciated the wins. 

• Love 2
On 2/9/2021 at 7:34 PM, little_monster_amy said:

I do that too!!! Omg I'm so happy I'm not the only one with that problem!! I often have to think before I say it and remember to say it with my language's accent! 😂 

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1

Too be honest, i adopted her accents, whenever I hear an accent like that I automatically adopt it. I could be talking one second and having lady gaga's accent in under a second and then after that I cant stop 😂😂

• ★ Moderator
On 2/7/2021 at 6:33 AM, lilith said:

HELP Same lmao my mom is always like "Ow ask him anything about Lady Gaga and he will tell you from A-Z and even her exact location. Idk im kinda proud of it. 

I used to mimic her accent in my room alone 💀 but now im kinda good at it so i use it when i meet new people. Its so weird actually. It started out as a joke but now i cant stop.

:sad2:

• LMAO 1
On 3/4/2021 at 9:23 PM, Ray said:

HELP Same lmao my mom is always like "Ow ask him anything about Lady Gaga and he will tell you from A-Z and even her exact location. Idk im kinda proud of it. 

I used to mimic her accent in my room alone 💀 but now im kinda good at it so i use it when i meet new people. Its so weird actually. It started out as a joke but now i cant stop.

:sad2:

One day you'll wake up and go outside and paparazzi will not leave you alone because you would've convinced the world you're lady gaga with your accent 😔

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 3/6/2021 at 4:58 AM, dafniye said:

One day you'll wake up and go outside and paparazzi will not leave you alone because you would've convinced the world you're lady gaga with your accent 😔

And ill walk the floor more iconic than her wbk. 😌

:bye:

On 2/8/2021 at 8:15 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Sameeee!!! 😂  Somehow Gaga always comes to my mind, even when the topic is not music related lol

OMG here, i do that all the time 😂

On 2/9/2021 at 1:34 PM, little_monster_amy said:

All the time, i have adapted so many habits from her 😂:chillin:

• LMAO 1