Did Tony Bennett save Gaga again during the making of Cheek to Cheek II?

While I'm personally not a fan of Jazz music, I truly do enjoy it when it involves Gaga. So I'm pretty excited for it. 

I think everybody knows that Cheek to Cheek really saved Gaga. Like really saved her. Because she was depressed and unfortunately suicidal, Tony Bennett really helped her during that period of time.

I can't help but wonder, during the Chromatica interviews, Gaga has said a lot of times that she was suicidal during the making of Chromatica and she was depressed. That she thought that why should she exist other than to be there for her family. The producing of Chromatica was mainly from 2018 - 2020. And that's when the Cheek to Cheek II album was recorded too. So could it be that Tony Bennett helped Lady Gaga again?

Edited by dafniye
I forgot to add II in the title
  • Love 1
  • dafniye changed the title to Did Tony Bennett save Gaga again during the making of Cheek to Cheek II?

He never stop helping her. As a friend and as a musician who made her appreciated music again. I dont like jazz music ( dont hate me please 🥺)  but I love him because he is one of the reasons she's the woman she is today,  he's a wonderful men. 
She said herself that bloodpop really lifted her up during the making of chromatica but I'm sure Tony was around such as Elton and her family and probably all the haus of gaga i love all of them for that ❤

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

He never stop helping her. As a friend and as a musician who made her appreciated music again. I dont like jazz music ( dont hate me please 🥺)  but I love him because he is one of the reasons she's the woman she is today,  he's a wonderful men. 
She said herself that bloodpop really lifted her up during the making of chromatica but I'm sure Tony was around such as Elton and her family and probably all the haus of gaga i love all of them for that ❤

True. Gaga speaks so highly of BloodPop and that makes me so appreciative of him. I'm so glad she had him during that period. 

I'm so glad Gaga got through all of that and is here with us today ❤️❤️

• Love 1

Me too! I hope Gaga’s doing okay and her family too. I worry about her as I know this pandemic time is very rough for mental health. I’m glad she’s been taking time for herself. That’s definitely important.

14 hours ago, Jillie said:

Me too! I hope Gaga’s doing okay and her family too. I worry about her as I know this pandemic time is very rough for mental health. I’m glad she’s been taking time for herself. That’s definitely important.

I recently read that a very important family member of hers was in the ICU for almost 2 months :(

Hope they're fine now and healthy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator

I think, Gaga helped Tony this time. ❤️ Or both helped each other because their friendship is more like a father and daughter relationship. ❤️ I can’t wait to listen to their new album 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, taygerm said:

I agree! Their relationship is very nice.

Yes. ❤️

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

They're always so supportive to each other and this album means so much to both. 

I cannot wait to listen to their new album. Their voices are magical when they perform together. ❤️

• Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg