TonyGaga.com

Are we 100% sure it's legit? Looks very fake to me:

- awful font (as a graphic designer my eyes legit started bleeding when I saw that sort of military font lmao)

- it was created with shopify and Universal are NOTHING in the code when they are in Gaga's.

- and most of all, the two spelling mistakes Bennett with only one T and Picasso with a lower-case P 💀

Official or not, it's 100% not professionnal

Yeah no, it's definitively fake. The spacing between the lines is all wrong. If someone from an actual record label commissionned a website, they 100% would not have used this mess 💀

Plus the text looks like it's written by a non English speaker!

EDIT: okay Gaga's webstore are using shopify, so it adds a bit of credibility, but damn if that mess ends up being real.. let's hope it's not an accurate visual representation of the next era 💀

Edited by Leography
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I hope not,  I'm not comfortable having subscribe to something fake lol

Yeah, I didn't enter my mail and I won't until the website is shared by either of their team!

1 minute ago, Leography said:

Yeah, I didn't enter my mail and I won't until the website is shared by either of their team!

Now that I'm thinking about it , i admit i should have do the same lol

1 hour ago, Leography said:

I dumbly subscribed right away. I should have waited too lol

1 hour ago, gia said:

🤔 at the beginning I thought it was real but Leo you made me skeptical :chillin:

5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I dumbly subscribed right away. I should have waited too lol

@GagaXCollection said to me that that Bobby confirmed it was real, so my bad 😅

But I stan by my words, it's very poorly designed 💀

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Leography said:

@GagaXCollection said to me that that Bobby confirmed it was real, so my bad 😅

But I stan by my words, it's very poorly designed 💀

Okay that's good then. I didn't want to be spammed by unnecessary stuff. 

Yeah it is quite simplistic, maybe they're keeping it classic or smthng lol

Just now, Adeline said:

How is it possible they made a mistake about Tony's name lol 

I don't know, such a mess 💀 and the fact that they didn't correct it after everyone saw it...

Just now, dafniye said:

Okay that's good then. I didn't want to be spammed by unnecessary stuff. 

Yeah it is quite simplistic, maybe they're keeping it classic or smthng lol

It's not that, it's just a teasing page, so obviously it's going to be simple, but the fact that there is TWO typos in such a short text + the space between the lines being different within the same text for no reason at all makes me crazy :eww:

But I'm a graphic designer, so I'm used to care about silly details like that haha but when you have a website for such stars, you have to make an effort 💀

• TEA 1
2 minutes ago, Leography said:

I don't know, such a mess 💀 and the fact that they didn't correct it after everyone saw it...

It's not that, it's just a teasing page, so obviously it's going to be simple, but the fact that there is TWO typos in such a short text + the space between the lines being different within the same text for no reason at all makes me crazy :eww:

But I'm a graphic designer, so I'm used to care about silly details like that haha but when you have a website for such stars, you have to make an effort 💀

True. I was just tryna give them the benefit of doubt 💀

So it is real 🤔 must've been cheap haha @Leography for the new graphic designer for TonyGaga 

By the way, what if the name of the album will be Tony Gaga? :glasses1:

By the way, they've just fixed the typos haha we are just too fast guys.....