Have you ever had Gaga-related dreams?

Leography

Title says it all!

I had, no later than last night! I dreamt that I was at my supermarket to buy some Chromatica Oreos (these things will be the end of me I swear) and when I got there, the packaging were there and looked identical, but it was no longer a Gaga collab', but a Johnny Hallyday collaboration πŸ’€Β 

For those of you who don't know him, he was a very famous Belgian rock star, mainly known in France. So yeah, don't ask me why, I have no idea πŸ˜‚

• LMAO 4

hahaha I love this topic! I do have Gaga-related dreams quite often! The other day I had a very interesting one but we aren't in the +21 section so can't share πŸ˜‚ Let's say I woke up happy.

I remember I had one with Gaga, we were friends and we went to a restaurant together. At some point people recognised her and asked her to take photos, sign autographs and to perform. She was lovely with her fans and ended up spending the night doing things for them. At the end she was worn out and started crying with me on our way home... I guess I had this dream because I must've watched some interviews with her talking about her struggles with objectification.

My dreams with Gaga always feel so real!

• LMAO 1

11 minutes ago, gia said:

hahaha I love this topic! I do have Gaga-related dreams quite often! The other day I had a very interesting one but we aren't in the +21 section so can't share πŸ˜‚ Let's say I woke up happy.

πŸ˜‚ @Matt please find a way for the VIP section to be reopened soon, I want to hear that now!!

• LMAO 2

• β˜… Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, gia said:

The other day I had a very interesting one but we aren't in the +21 section so can't share πŸ˜‚ Let's say I woke up happy.

It happened with me twice! 🀭 And Tara Savelo was involved in it. Lol 

But one dream I can share is that, I had to help Gaga scape from paparazzi and fans. It was so funny because she was really tired and laughing about it. I invited her to my house and she stayed there until Bobby picked her up. 🀣 

1 hour ago, Leography said:

πŸ˜‚ @Matt please find a way for the VIP section to be reopened soon, I want to hear that now!!

Yes please! πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ» @Matt

• LMAO 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

4 minutes ago, tony said:

But one dream I can share is that, I had to help Gaga scape from paparazzi and fans. It was so funny because she was really tired and laughing about it. I invited her to my house and she stayed there until Bobby picked her up. 🀣

hahah I love that we both dreamt of Gaga with her fans πŸ˜‚ If she knew what happens in our minds when we stop controlling them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :friday:

• Love 1

• β˜… Senior Moderator
7 minutes ago, gia said:

hahah I love that we both dreamt of Gaga with her fans πŸ˜‚ If she knew what happens in our minds when we stop controlling them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :friday:

That gif gets me everytime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s so me.Β 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Actually I dream about her last nightΒ  πŸ˜… that's so funny!Β  I dont remember much but we were a bunch of fan living with her and she kicked her out for some reason but I was still in the house 🀣 I have very confused dreams lol

• Love 1

Β 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Alright you horny kids, I'll think about it :DerpGa:

hahah thank you Matt :glasses3:Β 

1 hour ago, CheekyAdam said:

So many times πŸ˜‚ we have hung out at the langham hotel. She sand a new song called Get up and Smile πŸ˜‚ we got drunk together. Wishful thinking haha

That sounds funny πŸ˜‚ Would be so funny to get drunk with her. It's one of my dreams haha

One thing that's really sweet for me personally is that I only have nightmares, I don't dream at all. But sometimes, I see Gaga in my dreams and those aren't nightmares at all. And that is the only time I'm able to have a peaceful dream ❀️

• Love 3

• 3 weeks later...

I dream often about her.

Let me tell you one of them. I was at the ice rink with my friend, waiting for her concert. I decided to do some ice skating ( i never do ice skating in my entire life), guess who i met? Lady Gaga !!! I taught her how to skate, we were talking about many things. Then she had to go. I went out if the ice rink and saw her father, i talked to him. It was time for the show, but i was too small and i had a pole in front of me so i didn't see anything. I remember she was singing some Joanne songs and Bad RomanceΒ 

13 hours ago, Gagas_artpoptech said:

Yes once

I was at a very expensive party and gaga was with Cristina Aguilera and gaga said that I can sit with them and waved with her hand

Omg I forgot what thread I was on and I read your comment and was like, wow such a lucky person 😭