Dua Lipa Discussion

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

Hello everyone, I want to start this discussion because one of the best albums of 2020 it’s having a re-release.

Future Nostalgia it’s not stopping and we are here for it. 

“The Moonlight edition” is coming this February 12th and here’s the official artwork and tracklist:

Are you excited!? 🤩 What do you all think? 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
17 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

I'm disappointed that we're only getting a few new songs. I expected If It Ain’t Me with Normani and Love Is Religion.

Same 😭 

And I love “Un día” but it doesn’t fit on FN. 😪

4 hours ago, tony said:

Hello everyone, I want to start this discussion because one of the best albums of 2020 it’s having a re-release.

“The Moonlight edition” is coming this February 12th and here’s the official artwork and tracklist:

To be honest FN is one of my fav album I started to listening from the first day but im not that sure about the moonlight edition it kinda looks like forced and I have waited some different songs but ofc I will give it a try

57 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

I'm disappointed that we're only getting a few new songs. I expected If It Ain’t Me with Normani and Love Is Religion.

yeah same she must have added some more different things

The Future Nostalgia Era is truly INCREDIBLE !! I really hope Dua will manage to tour the album :(

But yeah, regarding the reissue, I'm kinda disappointed... Only 4 new songs, they all leaked months/weeks ago, and I agree, WHERE IS LOVE IS RELIGION?! Hopefully she's keeping it for DL3! 

• Love 1

Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

I love Dua Lipa but there are only 4 "new" songs (already leaked, lol). What's the point so? Just earn money? 

Yes, pretty much. 

But in all fairness, she was supposed to do a huge tour, so I get that artists are doing stuff like that to keep the money coming. But yeah I agree, there's TONS of leaked songs out there, I don't know why she didn't include more...

• Love 2

• ★ Moderator
7 hours ago, tony said:

I love dua so much and ive been a fan for so long but shes evil for not including Ball and Chain, Cherry and That Kind Of Woman. Like BnC is SOTY material its my favourite song ever and she incl Prisoner and Un Dia that shes featured on?? 😭😭. Its so sad. I will be streaming but ill have to add the others manually 🤫

• ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, Leography said:

Yes, pretty much. 

But in all fairness, she was supposed to do a huge tour, so I get that artists are doing stuff like that to keep the money coming. But yeah I agree, there's TONS of leaked songs out there, I don't know why she didn't include more...

Being completely honest, I was expecting an EP just like TFM. 

2 hours ago, Leography said:

What's your favorite Dua song? 

OMG that’s so hard... I love physical, kiss and make up, new love, but definitely this is my favorite song from her: 

Be The One and Gaga’s Marry The Night are the most expensive CD singles I ever bought on Discogs. 💀

• ★ Moderator
On 2/6/2021 at 7:03 PM, Leography said:

What's your favorite Dua song? 

Mine, without a doubt is:

Ball and Chain, its unreleased but that song is liquid gold. Its my top 30 songs playlist. The lyrics are really powerfull and i vibe with it alot.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:02 PM, MiQuenDroid said:

I love Dua Lipa but there are only 4 "new" songs (already leaked, lol). What's the point so? Just earn money? 

It wasnt meant to be leaked, ofc its for the fans lol. i know some loves who didnt listen to the leaks. So it will be exciting for them haha.

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/6/2021 at 4:02 AM, MiQuenDroid said:

Well, at least she released them... 

22 hours ago, Ray said:

ofc its for the fans

...for this reason. 

And I believe this is a smart decision to keep going with this iconic and successful era 🤩

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

“We’re Good” and FN (Moonlight Edition) out now! 

What do you think? Remember to Stream and Buy FN here

I won't lie, I wasn't impressed with the new tracks :( If It Ain't Me is a stand out, but still nowhere close the highs of FN imo!

I loved the video for We're Good though, simple but cute concept, and gorgeous photography!

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

And why the vinyl is not available (in France) is not available until March 26th?? Her commercial strategy is... a choice

The delay on the vinyl is sadly independent to her will, it's a very common occurrence! (Take Ariana's positions vinyl for instance, it won't ship before April 💀) The vinyl market is overly saturated, with too many demands to press and not enough plants, so yeah, sometimes you have to wait a long time. 

Plus maybe it can re-ignate people interest when they see them in stores!

58 minutes ago, Leography said:

Don't you like Angele's part? 

I really like Angele's part! But it's fun to listen to this song in a solo version. I finally understand what they are singing in the background! haha I really like listening to music in foreign languages that I don't know. And I've listened to the Angele album a few times, it's pretty cool.

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator

Please guys :sad2:

I was watching "We're Good" MV, I love the song and the video but I found something very strange. Dua seems to have changed the words "sleeping and cocaine" in its streaming version. Check the song from 0:36 to 0:42 on your favorite streaming service (not YouTube). What is she saying?
Tell me I'm not crazy :glasses3: