The Weeknd (Superbowl Performance on Sunday)

Leography

Hi guys, 

Do we have any Abel fans in the house? 

While I always liked the hits from afar, his latest album, After Hours, REALLY was it for me, I was really impressed! The era is basically flawless, and it's still not over! After countless MV and performances, the "Blinding Lights" singer will take the biggest stage of them all on Sunday, the Superbowl Halftime show! 

If you want to see him live, you'll have plenty of time, his fall tour got postponed (and extended!) to fall 2022. (If any of you still had hopes for TCB...)

after-hours-tour-2022.jpg

Full schedule here!

Here's a teaser video + his press conference for Sunday's performance:

• Love 1

1 minute ago, godofchromatica said:

22 minutes show is coming...

Yeees! I forgot to mention that it'll be the longest show in the History of the Superbowl! While I wish Gaga had that time too, I'm glad he's doing it! He's just a hardworking artist, and I'm 100% his performance will blow our minds!

5 minutes ago, Leography said:

Yeees! I forgot to mention that it'll be the longest show in the History of the Superbowl! While I wish Gaga had that time too, I'm glad he's doing it! He's just a hardworking artist, and I'm 100% his performance will blow our minds!

Yes if gaga have 22 minutes maybe included artpop on show :(

• ★ Senior Moderator
43 minutes ago, Leography said:

his fall tour got postponed (and extended!) to fall 2022. (If any of you still had hopes for TCB...)

Gaga, Bobby, please please postpone the tour if necessary! 🥺🙏🏻 Don’t cancel it. 

• Sad 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

So COOL! Definitively not as "in your face" as some previous ones, but still very creative and impressive! You could see how much he was having!

Not Abel release your best of on vinyl!! :slaying:

• 2 weeks later...