ITALIA 🇮🇹

Alexandremood

Visto che non c’e ancora uno scalo italiano, eccomi qui per probare a creare una rete tra fan italiani. Da quale parte dell’Italia venite? Da quanto siete fan di Gaga? 😊

Edited by little_monster_amy
No tag
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • ★ Moderator

Are there any good apps for learning Italian? I took up a 3 month short course in 2020 from September - December, but my teacher didn't teach us much. We had to do projects in Italian, but she basically left us to teach ourselves by using online dictionaries to translate the words, and the course was over by the time we did 2 projects. In fact, she taught us so little Italian that I only achieved 13 marks out of 20 for the first one, and 12 out of 20 for the second one. The total amount of marks that I could've gotten was 40, if you add together the 20 possible marks from the first one and the 20 possible marks from the second one, but I only got 25 marks in total for the 2 of them, if you add together the 13 I got for the first one and the 12 I got for the second one. 13/20 for the first one is 65%, and 12/20 for the second one is 60%, and 25/40 for the 2 of them together is 62.5%, and I feel as if I could have done better if I had better tuition. I've tried Duolingo to help me learn other languages, but I didn't find it very good if I'm honest ❤️

2 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Are there any good apps for learning Italian? I took up a 3 month short course in 2020 from September - December, but my teacher didn't teach us much. We had to do projects in Italian, but she basically left us to teach ourselves by using online dictionaries to translate the words, and the course was over by the time we did 2 projects. In fact, she taught us so little Italian that I only achieved 13 marks out of 20 for the first one, and 12 out of 20 for the second one. The total amount of marks that I could've gotten was 40, if you add together the 20 possible marks from the first one and the 20 possible marks from the second one, but I only got 25 marks in total for the 2 of them, if you add together the 13 I got for the first one and the 12 I got for the second one. 13/20 for the first one is 65%, and 12/20 for the second one is 60%, and 25/40 for the 2 of them together is 62.5%, and I feel as if I could have done better if I had better tuition. I've tried Duolingo to help me learn other languages, but I didn't find it very good if I'm honest ❤️

That's so cool you did projects in Italian. It's not a language that is spoken much around the world, so it's nice to see some people are interested in learning it 😊

I used to use Duolingo to learn some foreign languages. I also know an app called Babble, but I think there's like a 7 days free trial, and then you have to pay (I've never used it though, but it seems like a good and useful app). I also know another one called Memrise, you can check out the website.

I don't know other apps unfortunately :( But I'm pretty sure there are some videos on YouTube to learn Italian. YouTube helped me to pass my English C1 Cambridge exam last February 🤣

Buona fortuna 🇮🇹 ❤️

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

That's so cool you did projects in Italian. It's not a language that is spoken much around the world, so it's nice to see some people are interested in learning it 😊

I used to use Duolingo to learn some foreign languages. I also know an app called Babble, but I think there's like a 7 days free trial, and then you have to pay (I've never used it though, but it seems like a good and useful app). I also know another one called Memrise, you can check out the website.

I don't know other apps unfortunately :( But I'm pretty sure there are some videos on YouTube to learn Italian. YouTube helped me to pass my English C1 Cambridge exam last February 🤣

Buona fortuna 🇮🇹 ❤️

Grazie ❤

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...