"Love For Sale" Discussion

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 2/6/2021 at 9:35 AM, Ghada K said:

I can't tell you how much I'm excited for Cheek to Cheek 2!!! Cheek to Cheek is one of my favorite eras, and I want to keep experiencing Gaga singing Jazz.  I can't wait for the reveal :(

Gaga is a completely different person when she performs Jazz, and I’m saying this in a good way. She is mor intimate singing this music, and it really joyful and peaceful to see her perform. 
I was going to go to Las Vegas last year, and I was going to go to a Jazz & Piano show instead of enigma 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

10 minutes ago, tony said:

Gaga is a completely different person when she performs Jazz, and I’m saying this in a good way. She is mor intimate singing this music, and it really joyful and peaceful to see her perform. 
I was going to go to Las Vegas last year, and I was going to go to a Jazz & Piano show instead of enigma 

I would love to see her perform jazz live 😍 She definitely shows a more intimate side of her. Plus she's so funny and cute when she talks between one song and another. I could listen to her for hours

I think she would sing more personal songs.

She said about CTC in an interview that this was her first jazz album and she was a little bit scared about personal songs and she keep ideas for the next one.

I think she creates with Tony something really unique and different from CTC

• Love 2
  • ★ Senior Moderator
5 minutes ago, gia said:

I would love to see her perform jazz live 😍 She definitely shows a more intimate side of her. Plus she's so funny and cute when she talks between one song and another. I could listen to her for hours

She’s more Raw, more intimate, more pure when singing jazz. She’s really happy performing those songs. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 2/6/2021 at 12:33 AM, Matt said:

🌅

😱

9 hours ago, Matt said:

The album is only Cole Porters covers guys

😍  can't wait for them to make an announcement, with the album title and date release!

I was hoping for at least one original song written by Gaga, but covers are fine too. Sooner or later she'll release something written by her I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, dafniye said:

All those cute dresses and those amazing hairstyles in 2018 make sense now. Really shows how much she really puts into her music because she dresses like it too! 

The street looks she served that week, urgh! Hopefully she recorded some studio sessions that time too, but I'm aware that would be impossible due to the condition of Tony.

1 minute ago, chimera2.0 said:

The street looks she served that week, urgh! Hopefully she recorded some studio sessions that time too, but I'm aware that would be impossible due to the condition of Tony.

I'm just happy that his last album is with gaga because they both clearly mean so much to each other. I'm not a fan of jazz but I have turned into a fan of Tony ❤️

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I'm just happy that his last album is with gaga because they both clearly mean so much to each other. I'm not a fan of jazz but I have turned into a fan of Tony ❤️

I think it's the same for many of us, most little monsters are not jazz fans but Tony fans. He's a very admirable person who has stood by Gaga during her darkest time.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Tony changed the title to "Love For Sale" Discussion