"Love For Sale" Discussion

• ★ Senior Moderator

I can’t wait 😭❤️ It’s time to move on and wait for this new masterpiece! 

Rumors say that the album would include 2 Gaga solo tracks. What do you think?

:awards3:

• WIG 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, little_monster_amy said:

Heart to Heart

It seems like an excellent name 😍

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

9 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I've heard there will be 12 songs on the album, and like other people were saying, I've also heard that 2 out of the 12 songs will be Gaga solos, and I've also heard rumours of it being called Heart to Heart ❤

That would be a great name! Can't wait for Gaga to say something about it!! :cute:

• Love 1

I think that it’s a good moment for that project. I mean.. this is going to be probably one of the last work of Tony. We know that the GP loves Tony and loves this duo. Gaga is going to by on the big screen as Patrizia Reggiani and this is going to be a great year for her. It’s like C2C and A star is born.

• TEA 2
  • ★ Moderator

Gaga slayss jazz vocals and im really looking forward to it. I never really got into jazz but C2C opened that door for me. Im not a huge fan but C2C is calming and i do stream it. Im really looking forward to it.

On 05/02/2021 at 8:39 AM, tony said:

It seems like an excellent name 😍

Thats so cute omg

:cute:

I wonder what the photoshoot will look like this time? 🤔 Because except that infortunate cover, the CTC photoshooti is honnestly one of her best! I loved the mix of more "casual" pictures, almost punk attitude and high fashion!

• Love 2

I expect Gaga to make an official announcement soon? Rumours saying it's coming on April 16th (let's see...). I honestly can't wait for her to reveal the cover and the album title, this seems like one of her most personal projects so far and I can't wait for it <3

• Love 2
  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, Leography said:

I wonder what the photoshoot will look like this time? 🤔 Because except that infortunate cover, the CTC photoshooti is honnestly one of her best! I loved the mix of more "casual" pictures, almost punk attitude and high fashion!

Exactly! That photoshoot is so iconic! It’s very beautiful and very pure ❤️

• TEA 1

• Matt changed the title to "Cheek To Cheek 2" Discussion
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I'm excited to hear her singing jazz again, I hope the artwork is better than CTC as I always found CTC to be a little unnerving. 

I never understood the choice of the cover when they had that gorgeous photoshoot :eww:

Just now, Leography said:

I never understood the choice of the cover when they had that gorgeous photoshoot :eww:

I like the newspaper aesthetic but I prefer the way the deluxe artwork looks but I'm not a huge fan of the overall artwork itself. Does that make any sense? :glasses1:

Just now, numb the flame said:

I like the newspaper aesthetic but I prefer the way the deluxe artwork looks but I'm not a huge fan of the overall artwork itself. Does that make any sense? :glasses1:

Yeah same haha

🤞for a visual (and musical) slayage

• Tony changed the title to "Love For Sale" Discussion