"Cheek To Cheek 2" Discussion

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's discuss Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett new upcoming project!

I'm already so excited!!  There will be the album, then Gucci... it's going to be such a special year! New music to heal from the effects of this pandemic 😌

The album is only Cole Porters covers guys

• ★ Moderator

The vinyl pic leak is quite a...choice? Although I'm very excited to hear it and emotional about Tony, it'll probably be his last album... Even I don't really like jazz album, we have to stream and support this album!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone ı think you will see leaked Jazz Vinyl photos I’m shocked songs is not leaked... I think photos is posted 1 month ago and I know album is delayed but she was say album is coming in Spring do you think it will be coming on May? and I think we get 6 merch in this era Standart Cd, Deluxe Cd, Black Vinyl, Picture Disc , Dvd , Bluray do you buy it?

• ★ Moderator
7 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Hello everyone ı think you will see leaked Jazz Vinyl photos I’m shocked songs is not leaked... I think photos is posted 1 month ago and I know album is delayed but she was say album is coming in Spring do you think it will be coming on May? and I think we get 6 merch in this era Standart Cd, Deluxe Cd, Black Vinyl, Picture Disc , Dvd , Bluray do you buy it?

I think it got delayed because Gaga is currently in Italy!

• 1 month later...

It's kinda strange that we don't have any news of the album yet. They must be planning a surprise drop or something after the announcement, but we should get official dates/cover shoots by now I think. 

I'm so excited for this. The locals are going to eat her up, they always love a stripped down and a jazzy version of her

The first press release regarding Tony's Alzheimers said the album would be out this spring, spring ends on 20 June in the US so I'm starting to think the album has been pushed back for whatever reason. 

On 5/31/2021 at 8:48 PM, numb the flame said:

The first press release regarding Tony's Alzheimers said the album would be out this spring, spring ends on 20 June in the US so I'm starting to think the album has been pushed back for whatever reason. 

I think so too!! Born This Way and Chromatica Remix are coming out soon....maybe the jazz album will come out in the fall during House of Gucci promo....we'll see!

Really have no idea when will this album rollout happens, cause we got BTW Reimagined otw and a possible summer release for Chromatica Remix then later this year we got Gucci and Top Gun🤔🤔