‘Gucci’ Movie Set to Begin Filming in March

ChelseaQ

Lady Gaga’s upcoming ‘Gucci’ movie is set to begin filming in about 40 days, according to her co-star Jared Leto. 

Leto said they’re currently in the preparation phase as they get ready to begin filming in Italy. 

The film, to be directed by Ridley Scott, is based on the book “The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed” by Sara Gay Forden. Gaga will be taking on the lead role of Patrizia Reggiani who was arrested for the arranging the murder of her husband Maurizio Gucci. 

“Gucci” is slated for a November 2021 release. 

View full article

• Love 2

3 hours ago, ChelseaQ said:

Lady Gaga’s upcoming ‘Gucci’ movie is set to begin filming in about 40 days, according to her co-star Jared Leto. 

Leto said they’re currently in the preparation phase as they get ready to begin filming in Italy. 

The film, to be directed by Ridley Scott, is based on the book “The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed” by Sara Gay Forden. Gaga will be taking on the lead role of Patrizia Reggiani who was arrested for the arranging the murder of her husband Maurizio Gucci. 

“Gucci” is slated for a November 2021 release. 

View full article

I can’t wait to see movie poster

• ★ Senior Moderator

:award2::award1:

I can’t wait for this brand new era 😍

Edited by Tony

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 minute ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I’m sooo ready for thisss!!! But some every in my heart, I’m a little sorry for the Chromatica Era too 😕

I don't think I am ready every time I see a picture from the set I will be passed away and turned back 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I was also wondering if she’ll do a sort of Italian accent 😂😂

Haha it would be funny! Can't wait to have some official news!