Jazz performances

gia

Hello monsters! After today's news I think we all are a bit excited and sad at the same time. I look up at Tony Bennett and I'm grateful to him for the huge help and impact he had on Gaga's life. He's such a great artist and took the best out of her. Despite his artistry being boundless, he always made Gaga shine, valuing her. He's a real artist. I love them together 😍 There's never a time when Gaga doesn't have a smile on her face when she is with him.

I started this topic so we can share our favourite jazz performances and songs. We never talk enough about Gaga singing jazz 😍

I wanted to take a moment to share this amazing performance of La Vie en Rose at Tony's 90th birthday. I really love what she says about him. Her eyes say so much. I truly believe that he saved her and her career.

I love her version of Bang Bang (I think this performance is so underrated):

From Cheek to Cheek I actually love Cheek to Cheek 😍😍 and it's so cute that she used it for this gagavision. She told us that she's in heaven when she's on stage. She puts so much of herself into her shows. I love her so much :sad2: 

I love their friendship and I will never get over that time he told her on stage that she said she was horny :haha:

She's so cute when she gets embarassed 😂😂😂 She did not expect it hahah 🤍

What are your favourite Gaga's jazz songs/performances? Or favourite moments?

• Love 3

• ★ Senior Moderator

Definitely this one: 

This video was all over Instagram and Twitter. This performance is magical 🥺❤️

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

From the album, I love Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye. Live I think my favorite performance of her is Bang Bang from that special for tv and Cheek to Cheek because it’s my mother’s favorite and it makes me think of her. 

• Love 1

14 hours ago, tony said:

Definitely this one: 

This video was all over Instagram and Twitter. This performance is magical 🥺❤️

This is insane 😱 the musician behind her is about to explode at the end :friday: She knows how to use a mic!

• Love 1

On 2/1/2021 at 12:04 PM, gia said:

Hello monsters! After today's news I think we all are a bit excited and sad at the same time. I look up at Tony Bennett and I'm grateful to him for the huge help and impact he had on Gaga's life. He's such a great artist and took the best out of her. Despite his artistry being boundless, he always made Gaga shine, valuing her. He's a real artist. I love them together 😍 There's never a time when Gaga doesn't have a smile on her face when she is with him.

I started this topic so we can share our favourite jazz performances and songs. We never talk enough about Gaga singing jazz 😍

I wanted to take a moment to share this amazing performance of La Vie en Rose at Tony's 90th birthday. I really love what she says about him. Her eyes say so much. I truly believe that he saved her and her career.

I love her version of Bang Bang (I think this performance is so underrated):

From Cheek to Cheek I actually love Cheek to Cheek 😍😍 and it's so cute that she used it for this gagavision. She told us that she's in heaven when she's on stage. She puts so much of herself into her shows. I love her so much :sad2: 

I love their friendship and I will never get over that time he told her on stage that she said she was horny :haha:

She's so cute when she gets embarassed 😂😂😂 She did not expect it hahah 🤍

What are your favourite Gaga's jazz songs/performances? Or favourite moments?

She looks so stunning in the video of her singing La Vie En Rose. 
When I went to Vegas last June (2019) Tony was a special guest. It was very cool to see him perform. I’ll never forget 

11 minutes ago, Shan said:

She looks so stunning in the video of her singing La Vie En Rose. 
When I went to Vegas last June (2019) Tony was a special guest. It was very cool to see him perform. I’ll never forget 

Awww I'm so jealous! You were very lucky. And yes, I love that performance so much 😍

• Love 1