TWICE Discussion

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

One In A Million - Welcome to the official Twice Discussion in LGN. 

Twice is a South Korean Girl group formed by JYP Entartainment. Their member are: Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. 

TWICE’s Jeongyeon trends as she appears in video after taking a break due to anxiety

6DF47CCC-6233-45C3-BD74-C744E95C14CD.jpeg.4197cd9aeded5ece7eac2e2c1732a008.jpegD7C12CAE-E5F3-4988-BCCD-909345522DF9.jpeg.3ccbd44a93ce135ec4d5f700ed7c10dd.jpeg

Fans are rejoicing after K-pop girl group TWICE’s member Jeongyeon appeared in a promotional video for the video game “Sudden Attack.”

Jeongyeon went on hiatus last October due to anxiety and was unable to join TWICE in promoting their album “Eyes Wide Open,” which was released on Oct. 26 last year.

Video game publisher Nexon announced on Jan. 7 that TWICE will be the first character in 2021 for the online game “Sudden Attack.”

Jeongyeon went on hiatus last October due to anxiety and was unable to join TWICE in promoting their album “Eyes Wide Open,” which was released on Oct. 26 last year.

Video game publisher Nexon announced on Jan. 7 that TWICE will be the first character in 2021 for the online game “Sudden Attack.”

All the members of TWICE appeared in a promotional video and because of this, the term “JEONGYEON” trended on Twitter.

Last October, JYP Entertainment, TWICE’s agency, issued a statement regarding Jeongyeon’s health, saying she was “experiencing psychological anxiousness in moving forward with her schedule.”

“Therefore, after deep discussions with Jeongyeon herself and other TWICE members, we have decided that it is needed for Jeongyeon to have sufficient rest and absolute stability, accompanied by professional medical measures,” the agency added.

The agency added “because we value our artists’ mental and physical health more than anything, we inform you that Jeongyeon will be unable to attend TWICE’s activities regarding the 2nd Full Album for the time being. We ask for your love and support for Jeongyeon’s full recovery.”

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, Sechito said:

SHE'S BACK OMGGGGGG :cheering:

I’m so happy for her! ❤️ i hope she stays happy and healthy 

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

image.thumb.jpeg.315d2e91a2875fb578a984fef16cc61d.jpeg

Twice singer Jeongyeon made a surprise return when she performed together with the girl group at the Seoul Music Awards on Sunday (Jan 31), after going on a break for anxiety issues last year.

Twice sang the song I Can't Stop Me, the title track from their latest album Eyes Wide Open, the first time all nine members of the group performed the song together on stage.

Twice won the Bonsang (Main Prize) at the awards, while the Daesang (Grand Prize) went to boy group BTS.

image.jpeg.4c19d9057ce8b72d64b9705989f969d4.jpeg

Jeongyeon, 24, posted a photo of herself on the group's Instagram account after the event, with the caption: "Nice to see you, Once", in a reference to the name of Twice's fan group.

A photo of Twice was also posted on their official Twitter after the event, with the caption: "9wice", referring to the return of all nine members.

Watch the performance: 

Edited by Tony
  • Love 1

• Tony changed the title to TWICE Discussion
  • ★ Senior Moderator

Twice’s new MV “Kura Kura” is out now! What do you think? 

• WOW 1

On 1/7/2021 at 1:44 PM, Tony said:

TWICE’s Jeongyeon trends as she appears in video after taking a break due to anxiety

6DF47CCC-6233-45C3-BD74-C744E95C14CD.jpeg.4197cd9aeded5ece7eac2e2c1732a008.jpegD7C12CAE-E5F3-4988-BCCD-909345522DF9.jpeg.3ccbd44a93ce135ec4d5f700ed7c10dd.jpeg

Fans are rejoicing after K-pop girl group TWICE’s member Jeongyeon appeared in a promotional video for the video game “Sudden Attack.”

All the members of TWICE appeared in a promotional video and because of this, the term “JEONGYEON” trended on Twitter.

Last October, JYP Entertainment, TWICE’s agency, issued a statement regarding Jeongyeon’s health, saying she was “experiencing psychological anxiousness in moving forward with her schedule.”

“Therefore, after deep discussions with Jeongyeon herself and other TWICE members, we have decided that it is needed for Jeongyeon to have sufficient rest and absolute stability, accompanied by professional medical measures,” the agency added.

The agency added “because we value our artists’ mental and physical health more than anything, we inform you that Jeongyeon will be unable to attend TWICE’s activities regarding the 2nd Full Album for the time being. We ask for your love and support for Jeongyeon’s full recovery.”

Today we're gonna have an event and guess what... WE'RE HAVE OT9 :fun:

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
50 minutes ago, Lola Carranza said:

Today we're gonna have an event and guess what... WE'RE HAVE OT9 :fun:

Welcome to the forum bestie! 💕 thank you for accepting my invitation 🥰 serrenjayo :3 

I can’t wait for this new event and see Jeongyeon :cute: OT9 

Today was a beautiful day... Twice again performed in an American show. Despite the absence of one of their members, they managed to put on a world-class performance. He comments on what he thought of his performance.:fun:

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

We love to see it! I can’t wait to see more performances in American shows 💕 they did THAT! But I miss OT9 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, dafniye said:

I've never heard a aong of Twice before, and this was my first one. I like it, it's interesting. I must say kpop is growing on me a bit. 

I can show you all about Twice and other groups if you want to. You should listen "I can't stop me" 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lola Carranza said:

I can show you all about Twice and other groups if you want to. You should listen "I can't stop me" 

I love how colorful it is! Definitely like this one more 😍❤️

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
38 minutes ago, Lola Carranza said:

We have OT9 again... Twice upload a video where they receive their diamond button for their channel on YouTube. A bitch is crying, and that bitch is me. :sleeping:

OMG THE COLLAPSE!! :sad2::kiss: They really deserve the diamond plaque! And I'm sohave to see OT9 again :3

• ★ Senior Moderator

TWICE is making a comeback next month with a new MINI ALBUM! 

I couldn't be happier:sad2: