Unused and lost costume for Rain On Me

French designer Gilles Asquin designed two costumes for the ROM music video, but sadly they got list in shipping… More details bellow!

145121775_422925372098326_18907482442471

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKra7phgKVB/

"Take us to Chromatica again
💗👽
Custom pink outer space armor custom made for @ladygaga 💕

I’m really glad to finally show you this,
Back in February 2020, we were commissioned by @marta.del.rio & @nicolaformichetti to create two big looks for @ladygaga ´s "Rain on me", for both Gaga and @arianagrande ! Just before the pandemic. I can't be thanking enough for this amazing opportunity, I could only dream 💗
we worked so quick and hard with the team @dorianlickskull & @the.v.cky to create this "organic space lobster armor" covered with approximately 11000 different shade of pink crystals
Unfortunately, the two looks were lost during the shipping, Marta and I were devastated ! moreover the health crisis prevented us from being able to find our two babies ...
anyway ! I’m really happy to finally share this special one, which is a super meaningful project for 💕
I would love to thank @marta.del.rio for her incredible support and opportunity I be a part of Chromatica ! And we are still looking for 😏😉💗
#chromatica #rainonme #ladygaga #arianagrande #lamaisongaga #custom #stagecostume #stageoutfit #pink #crystal #handbeaded #fashion"

Edited by Leography
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • ★ Administrator

How can someone actually loose that? I mean, aren't high fashion pieces sent by custom curriers or something? 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

How can someone actually loose that? I mean, aren't high fashion pieces sent by custom curriers or something? 

Yeah, I also find this VERY strange. But who knows.

And there's that too... Looks like the original ROM music video was totally different fashion-wise!

• ★ Moderator
On 31/01/2021 at 2:12 AM, Leography said:

French designer Gilles Asquin designed two costumes for the ROM music video, but sadly they got list in shipping… More details bellow!

💗👽

Back in February 2020, we were commissioned by @marta.del.rio & @nicolaformichetti to create two big looks for @ladygaga ´s "Rain on me", for both Gaga and @arianagrande ! Just before the pandemic. I can't be thanking enough for this amazing opportunity, I could only dream 💗
we worked so quick and hard with the team @dorianlickskull & @the.v.cky to create this "organic space lobster armor" covered with approximately 11000 different shade of pink crystals
Unfortunately, the two looks were lost during the shipping, Marta and I were devastated ! moreover the health crisis prevented us from being able to find our two babies ...
anyway ! I’m really happy to finally share this special one, which is a super meaningful project for 💕
I would love to thank @marta.del.rio for her incredible support and opportunity I be a part of Chromatica ! And we are still looking for 😏😉💗
#chromatica #rainonme #ladygaga #arianagrande #lamaisongaga #custom #stagecostume #stageoutfit #pink #crystal #handbeaded #fashion"

Might get attacked, but this dress looks so bad and i dont think its a coincidence it went missing, thank god.

:sexy:

4 minutes ago, gia said:

haha I don't know I don't think it's that ugly... I actually liked it 😂

Same! Plus it's really hard to judge it on a mannequin with some shitty lights on it, versus being worn by Gaga with stage/set lights! 

6 minutes ago, Leography said:

Same! Plus it's really hard to judge it on a mannequin with some shitty lights on it, versus being worn by Gaga with stage/set lights! 

True! Even a bunch of meat looks great on Gaga haha (and I'm a vegetarian...)

• Love 1
On 1/30/2021 at 12:12 PM, Leography said:

💗👽

Wow that’s stunning. Imagine LG and AG wearing those outfits! 🔥🔥🔥

they were perfect for a performance too. 

• TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Suprise! Ariana's lost look will be revealed in a little more than 3 hours!

I'm guessing she was originally supposed to be part of the white tribe, the spiritual ones, as many suspected!

You can also find a video of Gaga's unused costume here! 

Screenshot_20210213-151330.png