Favourite choreography

Hello everybody!

I was wondering... What is your favourite choreography of Gaga? And can you dance any of them?

I really like the one of Judas, Applause, Stupid Love, Sheiße and well, Bad Romance is so iconic that I can't even judge it.

I also love this bit of Born This Way 😂

spacer.png

(I know you all watched it singing "Oh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way" :ofcourse:)

As for dancing... I usually walk around the house dancing and I kind of freestyle in the shower, if that counts 😂

Edited by gia
  • Love 1

I love the bad romance choreography because I think it's the easiest one to do , at least some of the parts and it's fun.  I love the stupid love choreography , I automatically do the thing with the arms above her head lol (  I wanted to put a gif but I dont know how 🤣🙄

oh and no I can't dance , I just move my arms and legs trying to do the right things lmao 

I love the bad romance choreo too, I know most of her dances tbh and I don’t even intentionally try to learn them I just know them from watching sooo many videos all the time 😭😂 I love the choreo in heavy metal lover, the bit she does towards the end after she gets off the bike 

All her choreographies from 2008 to 2011 are my favorites, but if I have to pick one... Judas is ny favorite.

tumblr_mdjlxkubdt1qkh45oo1_500.gif9897fc13b5d9136d-lady-gaga-gif-gaga-my-posts-judas-btwb-artpop-gaga-under-you.gif

Also, I love Alejandro's choreograpy. It's just iconic.

giphy.gif

• Love 3

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

6 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Scheiße for sure! I know the whole choreo 😂

And then after that it's Dancin' in circles and Stupid Love! 

haha me too! I love Scheiße :lol:

• 3 weeks later...