What movie genre would you like to see Gaga in?

Ray

• ★ Moderator

Hey monsters, so i think after the Gucci movie Gaga is gonna do more movies as shes taking her acting career really seriously (as she should ofc). So what genre of movie do you want to see her in and how would you describe it.

:bye:

Anything and everything! I would love to see her in some action movies :gun3: and I would also really like her to be in a TV show again. I loved the Countess so much

spacer.png

• WIG 1

some type of strong girl power movie like oceans 8 or like the charlies angels remake. 😍

or itd be fun if she voiced in a big animated movie. Id love for her to be the next disney princess. itd also give us more music since disney films tend to be musicals.

• WIG 1

Any kind honestly   it's just exiting to see her 🤩 maybe not a horror movie or show because I have a hard time watch this kind of show.  I watched AHS , but not really appreciated because I'm anxious watching horror stuf lol it's not good for me 

37 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Any kind honestly   it's just exiting to see her 🤩 maybe not a horror movie or show because I have a hard time watch this kind of show.  I watched AHS , but not really appreciated because I'm anxious watching horror stuf lol it's not good for me 

haha I love the fact that even little monsters that hate horror movies ended up watching it just for her 🤍

12 minutes ago, gia said:

haha I love the fact that even little monsters that hate horror movies ended up watching it just for her 🤍

Yes of course lol but I kind watched it with my hands in front of my eyes lol

• Thanks 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, gia said:

Anything and everything! I would love to see her in some action movies :gun3: and I would also really like her to be in a TV show again. I loved the Countess so much

spacer.png

YAAAAAAASSSS!!!! Just like Machete kills 

image.gif.9722bd06b034c557d9ee5c478863fd0e.gif

• LMAO 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Definitely a movie where she interprets a powerful woman lol.

I saw many drawings made by fans, after her performance at Biden's inauguration, where she's portrayed as Katniss from Hunger Games, and Daenerys from Game of Thrones. I would totally see her in a role like that! 🤩 and I love that genre!! (more than superheroes tbh)

It would be nice to see her in a musical too, so we get to see her acting and singing at the same time!
A Star Is Born was perfect, cause we got new music as well!

I am curious about the Gucci movie, cause she will play the bad one in the story. This time will be different from the Countess (she was bad but we loved her). I hope not to hate her character too much lol.

• ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, gia said:

spacer.png

Same I love Tv Shows more than movies actually cause we get to see the characters more often. Really hope she joins AHS again.

7 hours ago, Twitter said:

Drama / Criminal 

Hope GUCCI really gives us that!

Overall just wanna see Gaga in a character that’s not exactly herself

I know it's so exciting!! It will be something completely out of her world (not that she usually goes arounf f*cking people and drinking their blood or sipping lolly-nurished kids' blood 🤔)

:cute:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gia said:

I know it's so exciting!! It will be something completely out of her world (not that she usually goes arounf f*cking people and drinking their blood or sipping lolly-nurished kids' blood 🤔)

:cute:

That’s true. I just felt like during her past big hits like AHS gave me too much visuals and vibes from TFM and BTW. Then ASIB exploited her singing abilities so it decreased it being a drama film, more like a musical. 

At least with GUCCI its a character thats outside her norm and she has to act/look different than herself or something she would normally dress in.

Maybe a comedy because I miss Lady Haha 💀

Just now, dafniye said:

Maybe a comedy because I miss Lady Haha 💀

But honestly, I would love to see her in a movie where she is a queen or some fairytale thing like that. Or a goddess maybe. Still salty over Cleopatra

27 minutes ago, benchromatica020 said:

it would've been dope to see her in a Marvel Movie, I suppose Gucci is super cool too

I'm still hoping she gets Emma Frost. The fanart some monsters did of her as Emma Frost was SO cool. 

• ★ Moderator
On 04/02/2021 at 8:53 AM, Twitter said:

Drama / Criminal 

Hope GUCCI really gives us that!

Overall just wanna see Gaga in a character that’s not exactly herself

Omg i feel like this is what the GUCCI movie is gonna give us. Shes goona serve hard ahh. So excited 

:fun:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...