That feeling when you really want to see a movie but…

LittleMonster07

Lol if you follow me on twitter you probably already seen this but if you dont im 14 and house of gucci got its rating and its rated r so now i cant see it until it gets released on streaming platforms, lol after all the bad stuff that happened in 2020 and 2021 this was going to be the day where everything can just be normal like back in 2019 for a day but i geuss not so anyway have anybody of you guys have a story like this 😭😭

Edited by little_monster_amy
Added a prefix as all topics require prefixes to make them easier to search for 💜
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3

Seany Gaga

• ★ Moderator

If you or your parent(s)/guardian(s) contact all the cinemas in your local area and ask if they have some staff members who've seen it and if they do then ask for their advice on whether they think it's actually worth being rated R or if they think it's suitable for 14 year olds. If they think it's suitable for 14 year olds, they'll probably let you in once an adult goes with you or once you get consent to watch it from a parent/guardian before you go. I'm speaking from experience because when my parents and I were going to see ASIB when it first came out and it was rated 15 (at least where I live anyway), and my little sister was only 11 at the time and little brother was about to turn 10 and my parents rang all our local cinemas to see if they'd be allowed in because we'd have to bring them coz they were too young to be left home alone and the cinema staff told us they could watch it once they were with my parents and once they were mature about the themes ❤️

• Love 1