Troy Carter

Hi everyone,  I'm a late fan and I didn't found a lot of information about that 

Can someone explain to me what happened with him ? It's not clear to me because she said that she cant to about it on Howard stern ,there was a lawsuit or something? 

• Love 2
  • ★ Administrator

Basically, he left Gaga once she stopped selling millions of records after Born This Way. He found himself another job at Google, and with Megan Traynor, and he quit.

• Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Basically, he left Gaga once she stopped selling millions of records after Born This Way. He found himself another job at Google, and with Megan Traynor, and he quit.

Bit why did she suggest that she wasn't allowed to talk about it if he just left? 

21 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

she said in a Cheek to Cheek interview that legally she isn't allowed to talk about what happened. 

Yes exactly,  but if he just left why she wasnt allowed to say something 

• ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Matt said:

And now see how the tables have turned... 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

17 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hi everyone,  I'm a late fan and I didn't found a lot of information about that 

Can someone explain to me what happened with him ? It's not clear to me because she said that she cant to about it on Howard stern ,there was a lawsuit or something? 

I remember when, in 2013 or 14, she posted a long message on LittleMonsters.com, saying that so many people she worked with wanted her to get back to work after she had her hip surgery.
The only thing she needed then, was to take a break and recover. 
Those people didn't care about her health, they just wanted her to get back to work, cause they wanted the money. And that's when she said she was just seen as a money-making machine.
Troy is definitely one of these people.
I think they worked together on many things, during the ARTPOP era, and that's why so many of these things were canceled (The Artpop app for instance), so I suppose she wasn't allowed to release anything that they worked on together (there was probably a lawsuit, like you said, or something).

I don't remember every details though, so anybody can correct me if I'm wrong about something.

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I remember when, in 2013 or 14, she posted a long message on LittleMonsters.com, saying that so many people she worked with wanted her to get back to work after she had her hip surgery.
Those people didn't care about her health, they just wanted her to get back to work, cause they wanted the money. And that's when she said she was just seen as a money-making machine.
Troy is definitely one of these people.
I think they worked together on many things, during the ARTPOP era, and that's why so many of these things were canceled (The Artpop app for instance), so I suppose she wasn't allowed to release anything that they worked on together (there was probably a lawsuit, like you said, or something).

I don't remember every details though, so anybody can correct me if I'm wrong about something.

Thank you, I know most of the information about her career but all the little statement or all the little things I have missed out I cant found them now or randomly lol

• ★ Moderator
On 1/29/2021 at 6:58 AM, Matt said:

He was also working at Spotify and suspiciously Gaga grow bigger and bigger in streams after he quit.

Coincidence? I don't think so .

:rat:

• ★ Moderator
On 1/29/2021 at 8:07 AM, Giulia Monster said:

I was so sad during those days. She was so happy and excited about ARTPOP, but she needed time to rest. 

But I’m happy ARTPOP flopped or underperformed (name it as you want) because we got Cheek To Cheek which made me lover her not as a pop singer, but as a musician. And since then, we saw who her real Monsters were, and only fake and useless people left her in 2014. 
:awards3:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Senior Moderator

Unpopular opinion: Troy is the better manager.

spacer.png

No shade to Bobby, he did a great job at revamping Gaga’s career and her image but its time he gives that job back to a professional manager.

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

Unpopular opinion: Troy is the better manager.

spacer.png

No shade to Bobby, he did a great job at revamping Gaga’s career and her image but its time he gives that job back to a professional manager.

I think Bobby put her needs first and that the way it should be . She's lady gag, at this point she can and should put her needs and health before her career. She wouldn't disappear even if one day she put her career in stand by. She dont need a big manger who's gonna turn her like money making machine again and exhausted her with things she dont want. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
7 hours ago, Adeline said:

I think Bobby put her needs first and that the way it should be . She's lady gag, at this point she can and should put her needs and health before her career. She wouldn't disappear even if one day she put her career in stand by. She dont need a big manger who's gonna turn her like money making machine again and exhausted her with things she dont want. 

True her health and mental health should come first but I do believe Troy was still superior in regards to management. Troy should have just given Gaga more of a balance between her personal and professional life. Plus I don’t think he should take the full blame as most fans are doing. Gaga plays a role in that too.

2 hours ago, Twitter said:

True her health and mental health should come first but I do believe Troy was still superior in regards to management. Troy should have just given Gaga more of a balance between her personal and professional life. Plus I don’t think he should take the full blame as most fans are doing. Gaga plays a role in that too.

Maybe,  i don't know what really happened.  But I really like Bobby,  he obviously has a big heart it's the most important for her   and for me too ❤

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Tony locked this topic