• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the LGN Community! Please use this topic to introduce yourself if you are a new member :)

My name is Babs! Been a monster since 2008, giving this forum a shot, it looks so cool!

Welcome to a new french monster 🙃 @Vyxx96, @Wind Fly, @Babs and @chartgaga  welcome to you all  ! So many new people 😊  I hope you will have fun and enjoy this beautiful forum. ❤

Hiii I’m Stephanie and I finally signed up for an account on here after following LGN on Twitter for ages (I’m @ glittersnot if any of my mutuals are on here!)

I will definitely be most active in any topics about her tours as I love concerts and obviously Gaga is my favorite artist to see live, I love meeting new people in line for her shows and making plans for them! 

21 hours ago, dafniye said:

Welcome to the community. I'm so glad ARTPOP and act II has brought so many little monsters back. We'd love to have you around here, hopefully you enjoy 💕

Thank you so much💕💕 I know I will

Hi guys! I'm new in here so I don't know how this works or if someone's going to see this. My name is Matías, I'm from Uruguay and I'm 22 years old.

I've been a Little Monster since 2013... so yeah, I'm an ARTPOP stan.

Hope I can make some friends!! :) 

• Love 1

Hi Matías! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy it here. 

If you have any questions feel free to reach out. 

Happy to know that you have taste and are an ARTPOP stan 😉

• ★ Moderator
34 minutes ago, Matuquis said:

Hi guys! I'm new in here so I don't know how this works or if someone's going to see this. My name is Matías, I'm from Uruguay and I'm 22 years old.

Benvenido al foro :cheering:

Recuerda que puedes tambien participar en la sección Internacional! Gracias por unirte a LGN! A-R-T-P-O-P. 

https://ladygaganow.net/forums/forum/10-international/ 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

22 hours ago, fairytrash said:

Hiii I’m Stephanie and I finally signed up for an account on here after following LGN on Twitter for ages (I’m @ glittersnot if any of my mutuals are on here!)

I will definitely be most active in any topics about her tours as I love concerts and obviously Gaga is my favorite artist to see live, I love meeting new people in line for her shows and making plans for them! 

Oh hiiii!!!! We follow each other on Twitter, I’m @GiuliaMonster_ of course 😁 Nice to see you here! Welcome!

15 hours ago, Matuquis said:

Bienvenido Matías!!! 🤗

• 3 weeks later...

Hi fellow Monsters :hi:

I'm from the UK. I've been a casual fan of Gaga since Just Dance and I started stanning during the ARTPOP era. My favourite album is The Fame Monster and favourite songs are Alejandro, Look What I Found, Marry The Night, 911 and lots more! 

My other favourite artists include Billie Eilish, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Kanye West, Arctic Monkeys, ABBA, Marina Diamandis and The Cure.