On 4/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, gia said:

Welcome Steff! Hope to see you around 

Whoa, thankyou Gia! I must've missed your response here.. See you around!

:kiss:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the LGN Community! Please use this topic to introduce yourself if you are a new member :)

My name is Babs! Been a monster since 2008, giving this forum a shot, it looks so cool!

Welcome to a new french monster 🙃 @Vyxx96, @Wind Fly, @Babs and @chartgaga  welcome to you all  ! So many new people 😊  I hope you will have fun and enjoy this beautiful forum. ❤

6 hours ago, chartgaga said:

Hello everyone, I'm chartgaga from Twitter. My real name is Valentin and I'm from France. I've been a Little Monster since Poker Face and has always remained faithful and loyal to our Mother Monster.

On the side I also stan Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, Billie Eilish and many other artists.

Been a fan of LGN for a while now and created my chart account on November 2019 to a rough start since there weren't much updated chart accounts about Gaga, since then I've grown and understood a few things here and there about charts and stats.

Sending you lots of great vibes! :kiss:

Welcome to a new french monster 🙃

@Vyxx96, @Wind Fly, @Babs and @chartgaga  welcome to you all  ! So many new people 😊  I hope you will have fun and enjoy this beautiful forum. ❤

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I've had an account here for a while but I haven't used it very much. I want to start coming to this site over any other site because there's no pettiness or arrogance from both users and our admin @Matt so thank you for creating a space that doesn't feel toxic af 24/7. 

• Love 1

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and this seems like the place to do so!

My name is Codey, and I have been a Little Monster since the middle of 2020. After being introduced to her fandom on Twitter I decided to give her music a try, and over 2000 streams later, here I am with tickets to Chromatica Ball! 

My favourite Gaga album is ARTPOP, and I decided to join here after the possibility of an Act 2 happening, as I wanted to be able to share my excitement. Some of my favorite Gaga songs are Aura, Bloody Mary, Mary Jane Holland, Summerboy and Speechless. I also enjoy design, and will hopefully share my Gaga edits here in the future!

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

Hey, @Lana Del Rey!

Glad to see you around. As someone who’s been a little monster since the beginning of 2013 and who joined Twitter in 2014 because of Gaga, I can see where you’re coming from. Glad this place exists and I was even more glad when I found it in summer of 2020, otherwise I wouldn’t’ve been able to find such amazing friends and opportunities on this platform. ❤️

• Love 1

Hii! I've been a little monster since 2009 but I just joined this community recently. I also had a Twitter account for a long long time but left at the end of last year. I decided to come back after the news of ARTPOP and possibly getting act 2, getting together with other monsters to support ARTPOP was so much fun, really hoping I can make some friends over here too. Love xx💙💙

Hi ladies! I've been a Gaga stan since December 2008 and have been a member of GagaDaily since March 2010 and ATRL since August 2013 (the worst time to join there omg 💀), with the same username (well, for the past year or so since I changed them all) as here. :) I started noticing LGN's presence on Twitter some months ago, and after seeing all the quality content they've been behind, I figured now was as good a time as any to join. :cheers:

20 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Hi ladies! I've been a Gaga stan since December 2008 and have been a member of GagaDaily since March 2010 and ATRL since August 2013 (the worst time to join there omg 💀), with the same username (well, for the past year or so since I changed them all) as here. :) I started noticing LGN's presence on Twitter some months ago, and after seeing all the quality content they've been behind, I figured now was as good a time as any to join. :cheers:

Hi, and welcome! You can talk here about anything and everything. I hope you enjoy it here, as people are really supportive and lovely 💕❤️

3 hours ago, Tiagojcb94 said:

Hello hello , from Portugal!! Gaga fan since 2008!!! 

Sending love to Portugal! Welcome ❤️

2 hours ago, justagirlvic said:

Hii! I've been a little monster since 2009 but I just joined this community recently. I also had a Twitter account for a long long time but left at the end of last year. I decided to come back after the news of ARTPOP and possibly getting act 2, getting together with other monsters to support ARTPOP was so much fun, really hoping I can make some friends over here too. Love xx💙💙

Welcome to the community. I'm so glad ARTPOP and act II has brought so many little monsters back. We'd love to have you around here, hopefully you enjoy 💕

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Hi, and welcome! You can talk here about anything and everything. I hope you enjoy it here, as people are really supportive and lovely 💕❤️

Thank you! I'm sure I will, I already found some media stuff I've been looking for for months and that alone made it worth it already. :lol:

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right section, but I'm new here ^^

Been a fan of Gagz ever since the beginning in '08.. living in the Netherlands and after years of lurking on GGD and Twitter wanted to dip my toe back into the fandom...

Been to all Gaga's tours since The Fame Ball..

This is me: jNUuoBkb.jpg

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Hey there! :) I’m not that new, cause I’ve been using LGN insta/fb pages for ages now, but the time has come to finally create an account! You guys are the best! Everything around here is overwhelming! I enormously appreciate your work!

Hello everyone I'm new here and I am also new on twitter 😌 I decided to create a stan account on twitter when I saw all the love for ARTPOP because it's my favorite album. And now I am also here because I loveee LGN they are the best !! 

By the way, I'm Giulia (same as Julia lol) from Italy. I've been to every tours since the Monster Ball. I was supposed to go to Vegas but it got cancelled due to the pandemic 🙃 I'm 26.

Where are you guys from?? I don't know why but I'm always curious to know where people are from, and I like to get to know people from other countries ❤️

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RabbitHeart said:

Jealous you've been to so many of her tours. Do you have a fave tour experience?

I'm new here too btw!

Hmm.. all of them had something special but my fave experience was at the very first show in 2009 when me and several fans ran into Gaga in a pub and had a beer with her a few hours before the show even started.

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Hello and welcome to LGN! I’m moving this thread to the welcome topic.

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

By the way, I'm Giulia (same as Julia lol) from Italy. I've been to every tours since the Monster Ball. I was supposed to go to Vegas but it got cancelled due to the pandemic 🙃 I'm 26.

Where are you guys from?? I don't know why but I'm always curious to know where people are from, and I like to get to know people from other countries ❤️

Bulgaria here.As i've mentioned somewhere here i am a new member..I began to be a Gaga stan since Jan 2020,but i've always liked her music and was a fan.Cuz of her i joined twitter(in the beginning reading rumors about chromatica lol).I have a ggd account too, but wanted to come here,since LGN 's  position about the ACT II movement.I even joined their streaming party 

Edited by Tonny
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Tonny said:

Bulgaria here.As i've mentioned somewhere here i am a new member..I began to be a Gaga stan since Jan 2020,but i've always liked her music and was a fan.Cuz of her i joined twitter(in the beginning reading rumors about chromatica lol).I have a ggd account too, but wanted to come here,since LGN 's  position about the ACT II movement.I even joined their streaming party 

That's great!!! I've been to Sofia a few years ago 😁
I love LGN so much, you won't regret it ;)

• WIG 1