• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the LGN Community! Please use this topic to introduce yourself if you are a new member :)

My name is Babs! Been a monster since 2008, giving this forum a shot, it looks so cool!

Welcome to a new french monster 🙃 @Vyxx96, @Wind Fly, @Babs and @chartgaga  welcome to you all  ! So many new people 😊  I hope you will have fun and enjoy this beautiful forum. ❤

Hello! I’m a new member, but always been a Gaga fan. I’m 19, my favorite album is Chromatica right now but before it was Artpop. I love Gaga and always will. I started collecting pysichals one year ago and working on completing my Gaga collection. Very happy to join this forum.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm Steff, super new here and totally mesmerized by this page. I love everything about her, including this warm and welcoming community. I'm looking forward to make friends with a lot of you, little monsters! Have a good day :)

:kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 2:34 PM, Steff said:

Hi everyone! I'm Steff, super new here and totally mesmerized by this page. I love everything about her, including this warm and welcoming community. I'm looking forward to make friends with a lot of you, little monsters! Have a good day :)

:kiss:

Welcome Steff! Hope to see you around 

• Love 1

Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Dan, 19 (nearly 20) and as a wise woman once said: "I'm Italian!"

I can't wait to interact with all of you beautiful people <3 

ps.: ""once"" lol :DerpGa:

• Love 2
On 4/7/2021 at 10:02 PM, danibon1 said:

Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Dan, 19 (nearly 20) and as a wise woman once said: "I'm Italian!"

I can't wait to interact with all of you beautiful people <3 

ps.: ""once"" lol :DerpGa:

Welcome Dan, 

Your gonna found Italian fellows here lol welcome to this beautiful forum,  I hope you will feel happy here ❤

• Love 2

Hello everyone I am Natalie 23 years old & I am from germany I follow LGN since years on twitter & website and I am very active on twitter but this is my frist post in this forum 🙈 

hope we have a great time xoxo

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Natalie said:

Hello everyone I am Natalie 23 years old & I am from germany I follow LGN since years on twitter & website and I am very active on twitter but this is my frist post in this forum 🙈 

hope we have a great time xoxo

Hi natalie,  I recognize you from Twitter 😊 welcome here,  you're gonna feel like home 😁 we have only kind people in here ❤

• Love 1

Hello everyone, I'm chartgaga from Twitter. My real name is Valentin and I'm from France. I've been a Little Monster since Poker Face and has always remained faithful and loyal to our Mother Monster.

On the side I also stan Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, Billie Eilish and many other artists.

Been a fan of LGN for a while now and created my chart account on November 2019 to a rough start since there weren't much updated chart accounts about Gaga, since then I've grown and understood a few things here and there about charts and stats.

Sending you lots of great vibes! :kiss:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Babs said:

My name is Babs! Been a monster since 2008, giving this forum a shot, it looks so cool!

Omg hi AGAIN baby! 

I came over today with Babs on Rocket no. 9 from... the old world... :glasses3:

I'm Tay! 24, she/her, Monster since summer of 09 when I was just 12 ! I'm from Illinois, got to see the Chicago ARTrave and have tix for the Chromatica Ball if/when it happens there as well. I am a visual artist, vegan, alcohol free, and mother of MANY animals :) 

I also stan Mood Killer and Dorian Electra pretty actively, so if you're in those communities, you may know me as well! Would love to make new friends too! Feel free to follow my socials :)

• Love 2