Gaga X Peppa Pig (lol)

7 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Ahahahahahhahaha!! Or maybe she’s gonna sing Swine dressed as Gaga 🤫

hahah with Suzy Sheep throwing up rainbow dye on her  :haha:

Okay this is going too far...

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Moderator

This is uhm intresting. If there is some sort of a collab i think maybe gaga would make a cameo in a peppa pig episode and maybe talk about preaching kindness and maybe about the state of the world and her experience singing the national anthem. Overall sending positive messages. But idk i guess we will see if there is anything. 

:sexy:

• Love 1
  • TEA 1
Just now, Ray said:

This is uhm intresting. If there is some sort of a collab i think maybe gaga would make a cameo in a peppa pig episode and maybe talk about preaching kindness and maybe about the state of the world and her experience singing the national anthem. Overall sending positive messages. But idk i guess we will see if there is anything. 

:sexy:

I cannot read your comment without laughing hahaha I can only imagine Gaga in a Peppa Pig episode :haha: I would love that hahaha I think...

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, gia said:

I cannot read your comment without laughing hahaha I can only imagine Gaga in a Peppa Pig episode :haha: I would love that hahaha I think...

Tbh it looks kinda overboard but i would love that too. Im happy it made you laugh 😭 but she is in her kindness punk era so uhh yeah ...

:cute:

14 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Guys, I don't know what to expect from this lol.

There's a microphone and something is happening THIS Friday. Any ideas? 

Meat dress 3.0?

• LMAO 1
  • WIG 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic