Favorite TV Shows

5 minutes ago, gagaflix said:

I mean we are talking about sex education xd ahahha its al about s word haahha

I know, I'm sorry I dont mean to be annoying. I just think it's wrong to see her like this,  it's just like we see her in her privacy. It makes me uncomfortable seeing her like this. But I'm a sensitive person lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey little monsters! What are your favourite TV shows/series or what TV shows/series are you into at the moment? Which ones would you recommend? I haven't had time to watch anything lately, do you guys have any suggestions? 😄 

You watched Orphan Black 😍 omg I loved that tv show so much!

Has anybody watched Des on HBO GO/HBO MAX? I’m about to start watching it. It’s a mini series about a serial killer who killed many young boys at his apartment.

• ★ Administrator
23 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I know, I'm sorry I dont mean to be annoying. I just think it's wrong to see her like this,  it's just like we see her in her privacy. It makes me uncomfortable seeing her like this. But I'm a sensitive person lol

Let’s not go off topic ♥️

(I removed that gif from the list 😌)

2 hours ago, Sechito said:

Is AHS any good? Heard a lot of people saying it's good, wondering if I should check it out!

It's freaking awesome!

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Let’s not go off topic ♥️

(I removed that gif from the list 😌)

i didnt go off topic haahah the gif was in the collection xd 

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

definitely baby. Season 3 was so good. 😭😭❤️❤️ I highly recommend you watching it. 

• TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey little monsters! What are your favourite TV shows/series or what TV shows/series are you into at the moment? Which ones would you recommend?

I haven't had time to watch anything lately, do you guys have any suggestions? 😄 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gia said:

Hey little monsters! What are your favourite TV shows/series or what TV shows/series are you into at the moment? Which ones would you recommend?

I haven't had time to watch anything lately, do you guys have any suggestions? 😄 

Its depends on what you like lol what do you like to watch? 

I am currently in love with Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist!! It's so fun and sad at the same time lol 

I have also just finished watching Sabrina on Netflix. Other shows I love are Game Of Thrones, Strangers Things, The Crown, La Casa de Papel, The Handmaid's Tale, Friends, This Is Us, Glee, How To Get Away With Murder, Orange is The New Black, Chicago Fire, Riverdale, The Queen's Gambit and many more, the list is too long :oscar2: lol

I like comedy, horror, fantasy :) but I'm always open to new things

Just now, Giulia Monster said:

I am currently in love with Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist!! It's so fun and sad at the same time lol 

I have also just finished watching Sabrina on Netflix. Other shows I love are Game Of Thrones, Strangers Things, The Crown, La Casa de Papel, The Handmaid's Tale, Friends, This Is Us, Glee, How To Get Away With Murder, Orange is The New Black, Chicago Fire, Riverdale, The Queen's Gambit and many more, the list is too long :oscar2: lol

haha I watched most of the ones you mentioned 🤔 I think I'm not up to date with the most recent ones

• Love 1

Here are the tv series that I have watched I hope you will find some to watch and like 

Sense 8

Grey’s Anatomy

Little Pretty Things

The Crown

American Crime Story

American Horror Story Asylum

Game of Thrones

Spinning Out

Hollywood

White Lines

Vis a Vis

Dynasty

Elite

Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina

Outer Banks

Society

The Last Czars

Messiah

Locke and key

The Politician

Shameless

Rick And Morty

Orange is the new black

The Haunting of Hill House

Friends

How I Met Your Mother

You

Dogs of Berlin

Narcos

La Casa De Papel

Glee

Euphoria

Riverdale

Toy Boy

The 100

The Good Place

Degrassi

Gossip Girl

Perfume

Orphan black

Lucifer

AHS Hotel

Vikings

Lost

Prison break

Black Mirror

28 minutes ago, Precious_ARTPOP said:

This is Us is amazing 

Oh yes,  this is us is amazing  ! I cry at least two time each episodes lol 

I would suggest 9-1-1 , the one with Angela Bassett,  it's an amazing show 

• ★ Admins
3 hours ago, gia said:

I just finished Fate : The Winx Saga on Netflix, as a big winx fan when i was young i watched it cause i was curious, and if u watch the perspective of watching a brand new story instead of a remake it's actually really good, loved everything about it so excited for season 2, so yeah haha watch it

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator

Hey! I love watching Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway (which will be coming back on ITV soon but there's no confirmed date). It's very funny, I'd definitely recommend it if it's available in your country. I also like watching Glee on Netflix. Seasons 1-3 are better than seasons 4-6 though. My mother and I have recently started watching Bridgerton on Netflix, which we're finding quite good too

• Matt changed the title to Favorite TV Shows