Favorite TV Shows

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey little monsters! What are your favourite TV shows/series or what TV shows/series are you into at the moment? Which ones would you recommend? I haven't had time to watch anything lately, do you guys have any suggestions? 😄 

You watched Orphan Black 😍 omg I loved that tv show so much!

Has anybody watched Des on HBO GO/HBO MAX? I’m about to start watching it. It’s a mini series about a serial killer who killed many young boys at his apartment.

• Gallery Admin
54 minutes ago, Matt said:

I personally love Sense8, The OA and  Orange Is The New Black. What are your favorite tv shows?

Those are great! I also love The Queen's Gambit, Sex Education and The Umbrella Academy.

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

I don't really watch much tv, but I love Britain's Got Talent & Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway when they're on, and I sometimes watch Glee on Netflix, but my favourite thing on Netflix is Five Foot Two, although I normally watch MVs on YT or find a movie to watch somewhere rather than watching tv

• Love 1

I've seen SO MANY! But my all time favorite (and all time TV Show favorite, not matter what platform/channel) remains Sense8! 
tumblr_pa0w98SzFo1rq49qyo5_540.gif

But lately, to escape all the bullsh*t of the world, I've been watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (done) and The Good Place (I'm nearing the end of season 3!)

• Love 3

HAHAHAH DAMN SO MANY. Well, Sex Education, How to get away with murder, dynasty, the order, sabrina, riverdale and Grace & Frank

:cheering: 

On 12/22/2020 at 11:16 PM, Leography said:

Sex Education is EVERYTHING! Funny, meaningful, surprisingly deep at times... And did I mention funny?!

I learned so much with SE hahahah

On 12/19/2020 at 9:00 PM, LittleMouse said:

Netflix productions?

Grace and Frankie, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Sabrina and The Sinner.

I have yet to finish The Crown and House of Cards but love them too.

Sabrina and G&F are soooo goodddddd

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

I'm a Netflix Addict, I can't count how many shows I watched hahaha, my favs are Sex education , The Crown, ELITE, Emily In Paris, Sense8, The Witcher ...etc

Sameee bro. And now thatn i have a 2k monitor and great headphones heeheh nobody will stop me ahahah. Sex Education is really educational ahahah

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1
On 12/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, Matt said:

I personally love Sense8, The OA and  Orange Is The New Black. What are your favorite tv shows?

Taste !!! The OA is so good I'm so sad and disappointed that they didn't sign for new seasons THEY NEED TO BRING IT BACK :gun2:

I don't know if it's still available on Netflix but Penny Dreadful is an amazing tv show too but it's so underrated... Eva Green is an amazing actress 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, gagaflix said:

Sameee bro. And now thatn i have a 2k monitor and great headphones heeheh nobody will stop me ahahah. Sex Education is really educational ahahah

:sex:

I kind feel uncomfortable with this gif 😕

• Love 2
  • Matt changed the title to Favorite TV Shows