Songwriting and mental health

I songwrite, i songwrite because of mental health and that how good it feels to write a song and making it be what ever you want it to be. I recently worte my very first song and im already working on another one, it needs a little revision sure, but i write for 2 things, my mental health and to start to make something of myself. When i somg write i lose myself in it and it is just so healing when i do all my of cares just melt away and i feel so alive, when i have a bad day or even a good day i songwrite and my mental health is so much better because of it. Do any of you song write, if not try it can really help you out alot with your mental health😘❤️

• Love 3

Seany Gaga

• ★ Senior Moderator

I don’t particularly write songs, but stories and tales. Recently, I wrote my very first tale for a Spanish class and the professor loved it. 

I’ve also wrote a story on Wattpad about a gay guy being bullied struggling to find love, I haven’t done it since I began, I’m not sure if I will continue, but it helped me a lot with mental health. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator

I do it too! I love songwriting lyrics 

I don't know if I ever will turn them into actual songs (I want to tho).

It's nice to see that helps with your mental health and that you enjoy it. Keep on with it!

On 8/15/2021 at 10:04 PM, Tony said:

I don’t particularly write songs, but stories and tales. Recently, I wrote my very first tale for a Spanish class and the professor loved it. 

I’ve also wrote a story on Wattpad about a gay guy being bullied struggling to find love, I haven’t done it since I began, I’m not sure if I will continue, but it helped me a lot with mental health. 

Share the link :sip:

I love wiring  stories and scripts, and I'm currently "working" in a thriller that I hope I don't forget it in a folder for the rest of my life 😭

another shot before we kiss the otherside!