Chromatica Party In Australia

Hi guys, have you seen the clubbing videos from Australia where played Replay 911 Babylon songs and Gaga retweeted replay one. Also I am really happy that part of Australia survived from corona and when I saw the videos I wanted to be in there. What do you guys think about it ?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mert said:

Hi guys, have you seen the clubbing videos from Australia where played Replay 911 Babylon songs and Gaga retweeted replay one. Also I am really happy that part of Australia survived from corona and when I saw the videos I wanted to be in there. What do you guys think about it ?

I saw that and I am SO jealous! Also because I lived in Australia for 2 years and I was in New Zealand until a few months ago... Now I'm in Europe where everything is still crazy with the coronavirus... I definitely do everything wrong in my life 😅

19 minutes ago, gia said:

I saw that and I am SO jealous! Also because I lived in Australia for 2 years and I was in New Zealand until a few months ago... Now I'm in Europe where everything is still crazy with the coronavirus... I definitely do everything wrong in my life 😅

I can't think how jealous you are. I hope everything will go well for every of us. We all missed our old lives and I feel sad about losing an era because of this virus but I want to believe that good days will come and we all will dance and sing chromatica as we want 🥳

Edited by Mert
2 minutes ago, gia said:

I hope so! My last proper party was last-year gay pride in Auckland. Then the coronavirus happened...

Oh it was a quite long time ago but at least you must have had fun at the pride 

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

The videos sounded so good... I hope we all get to experience those songs in the club at one point.

For now all we can do is waiting and imagining but I missed good old fun days 

6 hours ago, Mert said:

I'm so happy that they can party! They deserve it after they decided to act as a community to get rid of this thing. Can't wait to party with them someday!

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

My first instinct is to say I'm jealous (and I am, in a good way) but it's gonna take some time for me to feel safe again to go back to a club.

I'm happy that they're having fun again, it gaves the world some needed hope.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Leography said:

Listen, I'm not a club guy at all, I almost never went, and I can't dance to save my life. But these videos? They gave me LIFE 😭

I think they gave life to all of us 

3 hours ago, Adrian Rosas said:

I'm so happy that they can party! They deserve it after they decided to act as a community to get rid of this thing. Can't wait to party with them someday!

Yeah you are right. We can only survive from corona acting as a community. I've been dreaming to be there since I saw the video 

2 hours ago, Shan said:

I’m so jealous it hurts 

I think we all but we need to be happy for them 

45 minutes ago, LittleMouse said:

My first instinct is to say I'm jealous (and I am, in a good way) but it's gonna take some time for me to feel safe again to go back to a club.

I'm happy that they're having fun again, it gaves the world some needed hope.

Yeah, hope is everything that we need right now. Somehow those safe days will come and we will be clubbing with gaga songs 

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

They are so lucky!!! I wish I could dance to Chromatica in a club so bad :sad2: and I barely go to clubs lol.

I feel like we have to wait a long time for the situation to go back to normal :(

Sadly yes :(

• Sad 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 27/01/2021 at 3:41 AM, Mert said:

Ive never been to a club like this before. Now i want to badly, that video is giving me life. 😭😭

8 minutes ago, Ray said:

Ive never been to a club like this before. Now i want to badly, that video is giving me life. 😭😭

That video totally sucked me up. I want to go to a club like THIS one and savour the chromatica songs like you

Edited by Mert
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ray locked and unlocked this topic
  • Ray locked this topic