Artwork by Chris Quinn

Posted (edited)

Lady Gaga In... PLASTIC DOLL

Here is another edit I have been working onnsince last night and finished it this morning.. #LadyGaga #Chromatica #plasticdoll

"Don't Play With Me It Justs Hurts Me"

⚔1 style In the style of fanzine from the RSD and 1 normal bit of grain and hue not too bright⚔

https://twitter.com/hausofchris20/status/1413055533867839489?s=19

Edited by Chris Quinn
Image wasn't showing up
  • Love 2

Thank you I worked so hard on this 

50 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

the fanzine version looks great. you can try using some hair brushes from deviantart to touch up the hair part?

Omg yes you got the link

3 hours ago, Kindness Warrior said:

i really like the 2nd one, it's so cool :kiss:

Wow I know it just gives Me VIBES from the Fanzine

55 minutes ago, disc0stick said:

it looks so cool. it reminds me of that paper magazine photoshoot. how many hours did it take to get to that result?

Thank you I worked really hard on it, I started it on the night for about  a few hours and then I decided to finish it off in thr morning which took.another 3 hours, so about 5 hours in total 😁 and I didn't use photoshop.

• Love 1

Add a little credit of you on the picture. Be careful, because your art is dOpEE there may be people who will steal your art and sell it somewhere else. Like for a shirt printing company or sth. :gun1:

It's illegal but they still do it. I don't know why they can get away with that.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

a brazillian company stole this artwork from an Asian artist. They even erased the logo on Ari's hair. They sold more than 100 tees with this photo printed on. And the artist could not do anything about it.

If you got your art stolen, it's just bad luck. Doing anything won't help

NASA - Ariana Grande (artwork) | Ariana geande, Ariana grande album, Ariana  grande album cover

5 hours ago, lunapcq said:

Add a little credit of you on the picture. Be careful, because your art is dOpEE there may be people who will steal your art and sell it somewhere else. Like for a shirt printing company or sth. :gun1:

It's illegal but they still do it. I don't know why they can get away with that.

I'll be sure to do that in future 

Where would you reccomend I do that on the pic

5 hours ago, BilleiWhiplash said:

a brazillian company stole this artwork from an Asian artist. They even erased the logo on Ari's hair. They sold more than 100 tees with this photo printed on. And the artist could not do anything about it.

If you got your art stolen, it's just bad luck. Doing anything won't help

NASA - Ariana Grande (artwork) | Ariana geande, Ariana grande album, Ariana  grande album cover

Thank you

9 hours ago, Chris Quinn said:

Thank you I worked really hard on it, I started it on the night for about  a few hours and then I decided to finish it off in thr morning which took.another 3 hours, so about 5 hours in total 😁 and I didn't use photoshop.

that's kinda fast for me. I'd need DAAAYYSS to finish something like that lol

6 hours ago, disc0stick said:

that's kinda fast for me. I'd need DAAAYYSS to finish something like that lol

When  determined It can take hours depends how I'm feeling I need to be in the creative state of mind, like I'm still figuring out how to excute the next inevwhich is mentioned above about stupid love.... no ideas yet but it will come to me .... there is only so much you can do without photoshop